Register now to get rid of these ads!

New hear from rincon ga

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 56 rusty nailhead, Oct 20, 2011.

1. 56 rusty nailhead

56 rusty nailhead

My names Will I've got a couple cars but for some reason I love the rusty nail Thats my 56 buick. I'm an aircraft painter. But I've been painting cars since I was 14. Other cars in my collection is a 1975 corvette thats been in my family since I was eight and then sold and bought back by me for my dad and i just recently picked up a 1989 GTA trans am that has 52000 miles on it. Please take it easy on me here. But If you have a car that you need painted and live near me let me know. I trade work for work. Oh and I cant figure out how to post pics of my cars if someone can help me out with this.

Will

2. Old&Low

Old&Low

Welcome from New Mexico! Do a search on the main board for help on posting pics; I've seen a couple threads at least that will make it a lot easier.

3. yardgoat

yardgoat

Welcome from GA,look in the search for the pic thread and it will help tons.Good luck......................................YG

4. yardgoat

yardgoat

Old & Low beat me ,good to see ya 2.....................YG

5. 56 rusty nailhead

56 rusty nailhead

I'll try to get some pics posted of the girls as soon as i figure this out. Thanks for the welcome.

6. rafael

rafael
    from Moody AFB

welcome from valdumpsta!

7. kustomriv

kustomriv

8. 26 roadster

26 roadster

hey from Tennessee

9. goford51

goford51
    from griffin ga

welcome from griffin ga

10. Welcome from Rockmart GA. Henrietta the '38 Ford pickup and Ozelle the '55 Ford send friendly horn honks.