Register now to get rid of these ads!

Green bay

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FairFlathead, Oct 20, 2011.

1. FairFlathead

FairFlathead

I just bought a 54 merc 2 door hardtop. I am looking for people in the green bay area who have the same trad. rod intrest as i have. let me know guys.

2. Oh yes we are traditional all the way hell, I still have my original wife and my fist new bike!!

3. FairFlathead

FairFlathead

thanks a lot do you know of anything or anyone in green bay to talk to everyone i k are all about mud trucks and moonshine........ lol

4. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

Lucky you! I have wanted one for years. As a kid I remember one in white with red interior, turnpike skirts and continental kit with it's ass dragging, I can close my eyes and still see that car.

5. FairFlathead

FairFlathead

yeah mines a work in progress its gunna have a black bottom with a white top skirts. i already have the 312 y block and the 3 speed o.d for it just going for a simple cruiser.

6. lordairgtar

lordairgtar

There is the Cheaters Car Club in Milwaukee, they are into traditional and kustom cars.

7. FairFlathead

FairFlathead

o ill look into them at the moment im looking for something more local honestly I dnt know of any besides the old guy clubs.

8. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

just don't go in like a know it all kid, we need the younger generation to keep the cars & trucks rollin!

9. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

be VERY careful of the Cheaters. Never turn your backs to them. They might be checking out your ass.

10. FairFlathead

FairFlathead

i was not trying to be smart about anything and i have never heard of the cheaters what are they all about?

11. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I will defer the answer to that question to those that have experienced the Cheaters in person.

12. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

53-54 Merc Tudors and Hardtops are wonderful projects for really nice custom cars and can be fast too!

13. krooser

krooser

Cheater Carl is the reigning Mr. Nude Milwaukee....