Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage East Coast Drag Times Hall of Fame & Reunion 10, Henderson NC Pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jack Thomas, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  2. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Jack,
    I can't get the link to work.

3. oj

oj

It just says 'photo merchandise' and the page is blank

4. Sorry, corrected in first post, thanks for the heads up. Please post what you see.

5. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Great pictures jack. That freddy bear always seems to find his way into a dragster at these events.
    Gasser Girl

6. Looks like it's fixed, enjoy and feel free to ad yours.

7. oj

oj

Ahhh, those are some nice pics and the slide show is perfect for those of us too dumb to make it happen, thanks oj 'old bones' looks mighty good, thanks for the pics of it.

8. Jack, thanks for taking time to post the pictures. I should have gone to this, it's only about three hours from me. I'll definitely have it on next years calendar...looks like a great time.

9. FEBCO

FEBCO

Awesome pictures, Jack....a lot of stuff I didn't get to see......you need to check your camera......it seems to take a lot of pictures of old Rat Rod Pickups.....it sure was fun....see you at Waynesboro.....Thanks,....Fred

10. FEBCO

FEBCO

Scott, Great pictures, the ones at the Lake are awesome, but you have to go there for the real beauty, I hope we go there next year, and more people attend....say Hey to your family for me......Thanks...Fred

11. I remember Spider with the Dead End Kids. Klein gave me one of Spider's jackets for my help with the Lyndwood Tour. I was truly humbled by it.