Register now to get rid of these ads!

Inspiration pics for a 61 olds bubble top

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rico's Chop Shop, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Rico's Chop Shop

Rico's Chop Shop

I have searched and searched trying to find pictures of mild custom Oldsmobile bubble tops and no luck. I have a handed down 61 bagged and looking for some inspiration. Thanks..... ImageUploadedByTJJ1318825830.612120.jpg

2. sk_rodz

sk_rodz

those cars make great cruzers. wish mine was a bubble top instead of a more door!

3. THE_DUDE

THE_DUDE

I know that car... did it come from up here?

4. Rico's Chop Shop

Rico's Chop Shop

This car has been passed around like a 40 at 8th grade party. James moody started the build and bagged it it was then passed on to my good freind Shad. Now I got the car waiting for my c10 to get finished and sold so I can finish what James started.

5. oldrelics

oldrelics
    from Calgary

Cool car, been looking for one for awhile, don't finish it........sell it to me:D....

6. Rico's Chop Shop

Rico's Chop Shop

Everything is for sale or trade with a price. It would honestly take a really good trade or cash for me to part with it. The hard stuff is done interior is finished in pearl white t n roll zero rust 100 percent rust free. It needs a new wiring harness and paint. It will be a nice daily for me and the kids. I think I'm going with pearl white top and a seafoam pearl green for the body not sure yet.

7. oldrelics

oldrelics
    from Calgary

lets see some more good pics of yours!!!!!!

8. metalman

metalman

If your thinking seafoam and white this out to help ya! Here's mine I traded off a couple years ago. Actually more of a torquois the seafoam but close to what you have in mind. Really enjoyed the car, the ONLY thing I had against it was the Slim Jim transmission, hated the way it shifted and was always worried it go south ($$$). Loved the dash & steering wheel. Mine was a really mild custom, shaved handles & emblems, some scallops and pinstripes on the original color and some tuck & roll. Doesn't take much on these, the only thing I planned on doing but never did was put on a set of 5 spoke rimes and pinwhites.
    DSC_0135.JPG

DSC_0244.JPG

9. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

10. Rico's Chop Shop

Rico's Chop Shop

Pin whites and supremes. Set of bellflowers and maybe rework the front fenders and 61 caddilac front bumper? Not sure yet all I know is the grill has got to go. It looks way to ahead of it's time

Attached Files:

11. Rico's Chop Shop

Rico's Chop Shop

I found this one beautiful cars just not a read head fan on a custom

Attached Files:

12. INTRUDER

INTRUDER
    from NW Indiana