Register now to get rid of these ads!

•••Jalopyrama 8•••

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Slim Pickens, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Eighth Annual Jalopyrama...October 22, 2011
    Annapolis National Guard Armory
    18 Willow Street, Annapolis, MD 21401

I got 3 of my photos from last years Jalopyrama chosen for this years Collector Cards. They are available along with alot of other great items at Jalopyrama 8. Get to this show. Sorry I will miss it. Family affair the same day. Thanks Mike, Jay and the Rusty Nuts CC. Slim

2. BronxMopars1

BronxMopars1
    from Bronx, NYC

Im hoping to make it heard nothing but good things

3. Smokey2

Smokey2

Russ

I gave AT THE OFFICE !

4. 57JoeFoMoPar

57JoeFoMoPar

That's awesome Rich! We have a blast at this show, looking forward to coming down for another great show!

5. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

I'll be there with a couple other HAMBers in tow, will be my first time vending there The weather looks great

6. Thanks for the good words, Slim. Sorry you won't be able to make it. But, you're right, there will be great items available at the show. We'll have T-shirts and posters with terrific artwork, more Collector Card packs with terrific hot rod pix, collectible cans with terrific artwork, collectible Jalopyrama shop rags, Jalopyrama decals, Jalopyrama magnets, Jalopyrama key rings, and a very special, limited edition poster of the 2011 Jalopyrama #8 program book with the opportunity to have it signed by "Charity."

7. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Originally Posted by Slim Pickens [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks Slim for your photos for new Collector Card packs this year. Jay really goes all out to get these done just like out of the 60s! 6 days to go and the weather is looking great! Ryan & the Texans are coming and will freak out at all the cool east coast rods. Norwell is bringing the "Diamond Deuce" to be displayed on the inside Armory floor and I think the "Bones Boys" are making the treck down again too.

8. .......You know you've "arrived" when the "boss" comes all the way from Texas to check things out. Let's all make him and his peeps feel welcome. Someone might want to step up and buy him a roast beef sandwich from Beefalo Bob or treat him to a slice of that Baltimore Bomb from Dangerously Delicious Pies. Seriously, I feel this adds a certain credibility to what is already one of the premier events on the East Coast. Let's all show what hospitality is all about.........can't wait:)....Don.

9. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Cant wait look for the Boogie Van while you are there.....but it looks alot different now

[​IMG]

10. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

11. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

John, the boogie van is looking very cool. I'm looking forward to seeing it face to face.

12. Bruce Lancaster

Bruce Lancaster
    Member Emeritus

I have only made it once, due to a series of disasters in my life, but this one IS NOT TO BE MISSED.
    If necessary, quit your job and start hitchiking right now.

13. doug free

doug free

I'm excited I think I'm finally going to make it to the show with my car! Can't wait cya sat!

14. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Man, really trying to make it this year. The flight prices are killing me though. Too far for me to drive this year, but hoping to score some last minute cheap flights somehow.

15. Jalopyrama Mike

Jalopyrama Mike

Good Luck Stude Trucks. I've been checking prices for coming out to the GNRS and even three months out the prices are still up there around 375-400 for round trip from BWI to Ontario.
    Hope you can score some reasonable fares for you and your son.
    If not there's always next year :)

16. Weather for Saturday in Annapolis - low 60's, mostly sunny.
    What more can we ask for?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. chaddilac

chaddilac

Whoa!!! What the heck?????

18. The weather is going to be fantastic, the selection is the finest around, what more could you want? Don't miss this one!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  19. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

It's still blue and silver lol

Attached Files:

20. stude_trucks

stude_trucks

Thanks Mike, will keep checking. $375-400 I can go with. But since last Friday, the prices are running about $600-750 each no matter what airport options. On Thurs. night, I had a Jetblue flight at only about $350 each. Didn't have the 'all clear' to pull the trigger on it then though.

21. Three days and a wake up! :D

22. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I was going to leave Thursday night but I've got some things to do so I might leave at like 3-4 am on Friday and drive up. I'm so stoked!!

The Wizard is looking like it actually might be somewhat put together hahaha!!!

23. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

I may be heading down for the day on Saturday. Hope to see you all!

24. cuznbrucie

cuznbrucie

Stache and CuznBrucie will be there! First timers and really looking forward to it! See you all there.....

CB

25. jackandeuces

jackandeuces

Bruce, It will not be your last....

26. If you gotta go to a park 'em & wander about show, this is the one to go to. The on-the-armory-floor collection that Mike & Jay have assembled has to be seen. Hard to imagine how year after year thirty-five or so unique rods & customs are on display, many having not been seen for years. And then there is the great show that drives in and surrounds the armory, plus all the other fun. And it is for a good cause as well. Cannot wait!

Last edited: Oct 19, 2011
  27. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

Hey Jeffrey where are you staying friday night? We are at the holiday inn express

28. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

I hear a couple of Texans will be in attendance... Good to have my people around.

29. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I'm staying in S. Glenn Burnie near the air port. I was offered a room closer to the show but because I'm bringing my son and I have to keep his nap schedule I couldn't share a room so I passed on it and got one about 15 miles away. My '35 is going to be somewhere else though....

Yeah you don't want to be without them for too long or you'd go home craving things like scrapple and bagels! Good so see you guys on the right coast for a change!

30. When you are at this years biggest & best Jalopyrama, I invite you to stop by and test your auto knowledge by playing our 'Name Them Parts' game. For only a one thin dollar donation, you can score points by identifying some semi-obscure parts. High scores win some cool prizes and the all-important bragging rights. Cya at the 'Rama.