Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ok done lerking the forum time to post

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by slow1, Oct 17, 2011.

1. slow1

slow1
    from michigan

Hello all my name is slow1 aka Aron I live in michigan have been doin the hotrod thing for over 20 years but as of late can't seem to get enuff of the jelopy's out there so I purchased a 1947 dodge 5 window that has been subbed with a 74 nova sub and has a small chevy motor(drivability is king) it has a ways to go but will be out in the spring driving this everyday lol and now it seems I have pulled a freind of mine down the jelopy road as he has just picked up a 1948 chrysler special delux so now the wives must come out to the garages to see us :D

2. slow1

slow1
    from michigan

Wow sure are alot of new introductions I ended up on page 2 in no time lol started work on a 63 polara for a freind today but its all new parts or at least close too it lol

3. PORKCHOP76

PORKCHOP76
    from iowa

welcome to the hamb Aron from Iowa

4. Hello from Des Moines, Iowa!

5. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome Aboard!

6. Aron,
    Welcome from Howell.

7. redzula

redzula

welcome from Waterloo IA

and the whole site moves fast

8. welcome from va

9. slow1

slow1
    from michigan

Thanks for the welcomes guys muchappriciated I am gonna start a new tread of my 1947 dodge and its progress with pictures in the next couple of days and will also post pictures of my insperation and may even throw in some pics of my buddys new obsession lol (yea its my fault) hope to meet up with some of the H.A.M.B.ers from Michigan come spring time and around the forum...... Slow1

10. baker53

baker53

Welcome to the HAMB Aron.