Register now to get rid of these ads!

Im looking for my old 34 Ford (Help!)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by AA/Fuel34fordpu, Jul 9, 2009.

1. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

I built this truck about 6-7 years ago. I sold it on ebay to a guy in IN. It was built on a old dragster chassis that was shortend. The motor was a 355 th350 trans 9" ford rearend. Have ant of you seen the truck or know its were about???? If anymore info is needed I will be more than happy to post it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I would realy like to get it back if possible. I made a bad mistake by selling it.....:(

2. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

3. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

Here's afew more pictures
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The older guy is the one that bought the truck from me
    [​IMG]

Any help would be great....... I do know it went to Indiana Please help

4. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

Still looking I would like to find it and try to get it back..... Any info would be great Ill throw alittle cash to the person that hooks me up with the right info. If I can buy it back.....

BTTT

5. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

Im still looking for my old truck. I know it went some were in Indy but not sure were. I will put cash in some ones hand if they can help me find this truck!!!!!

6. '46SuperDeluxe

'46SuperDeluxe
    from Clovis, CA

It's called seller's remorse, unless you had a fat roll of "hunnerds" stashed init somewhere!

7. 32ford5

32ford5
    from Australia

I'll be the first to say it... Cool Truck!

8. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

I have a stash of fat rolled hunnerds waiting to buy it back! I can tell you that!

9. tommy

tommy
    Member Emeritus

Don't be surprised if it no longer looks like the way you built it. I hunted for months and it broke my heart when I found it. It was ruined IMHO. I ended up buying a different one and I'm very glad that I did.

10. Same here,,I found my 1930 Model A pickup after it changed hands a couple of times over the period of 15 years,,I didn't recognize it until my wife pointed out a few pieces I had made for the truck,,they ruined it in my opinion. HRP

11. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

i know it ain't in stuckin , kansas, if that will help ya out.
    I request no money for that clue.
    Good luck

12. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

It was crudly built and Im not proud of that but its holds a place near and dear to my heart. I didnt know that till I sold it then I figured out that I screwed up. I lost the guys name and #. I was hoping to get it back and try to keep it the way it was just alittle safer. Hell maybe the guy got killed in it I hope not that would give me some bad juejue...

13. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

BTTT any clues to find it would be great. Is there any way of tracing the it through the vin? Does anyone know if I can go to the dmv and get a listing of all the cars I had?

14. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

Ill put this back to the top Still looking for it.....

15. Mike Rotch

Mike Rotch
    from Easley SC

What about your Ebay feedback? I know the listing would be long gone, but wouldn't his profile be accessible from it? If so you could get his contact info from there?

16. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu

I never thought of that I had a friend sell it for me he may still be able to find the feedback

17. Mike Rotch

Mike Rotch
    from Easley SC

If that helps you find it, just donate the cash you'd put in my hand to the Shriners, March of Dimes, or something. Good luck.

18. AA/Fuel34fordpu

AA/Fuel34fordpu