Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Need car picked up in Ohio

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by steelman1934, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Need someone to pick up a car and hold a short time for my transporter to get to it. Bought car at online auction and it needs to be picked up in Hamilton, Ohio 45011 by Wed 10/19/11. Anyone in Ohio willing to help, will pay for your time, etc.
    Thanks,
    Tim

2. dorf

dorf
    from ohio

i would be glad to help but i am to far away. come on you buckeyes lets helpsteelman out

3. Call Bill's Auto Works. He's on the HAMB o"dex. Bills in Ohio, and they don't come any better. We have used Bill 4, or 5 times and every time he was on time at my shop in South Carolina. He calls to let you know when he will arive. Great guy!
    Call Bill at (216) 838-8097 cell
    Tell him Johnny Sweet told you to call him.

4. SKRTCHSR

SKRTCHSR
    from Cincinnati

PM me would be glad to help. I live in the shit house called Hamilton! I assume you bought something from the king auction? Please say it was a vette!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2011

5. koth

koth

I'm in Cincy as well. If Skrtchsr can't do it, I imagine I can. Just PM me the details.