Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi From North Idaho

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Chris in Idaho, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Chris in Idaho

Chris in Idaho
    from Idaho

I'm Chris and I'm a hotrod/old iron fan. I'm a bit poor at the moment and don't own a hotrod but I love reading about all of yours and asking tech questions to the guys who really understand the old stuff (the good stuff!). For now I mostly bend wrenches trying to keep our grocerie getters going but one of these days I hope to add something cool.

2. PORKCHOP76

PORKCHOP76
    from iowa

were all poor chris. just keep searching u"ll come across something u can afford.

3. Idaho/Dave

Idaho/Dave
    from Idaho

What part of Idaho, I'm in Lewiston, Davw

4. mj40's

mj40's

[​IMG]
    Welcome from Boise!

5. MTRodder

MTRodder
    from Laurel, MT

welcome from montana. trust me, if you want a rod bad enough eventually you will make it happen.

6. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

7. Norton1

Norton1
    from Idaho

Hi from Nampa - always nice to know I'm not the only hick from the sticks - :p

Welcome - this place moves fast but it's full of good stuff - and like the rest said, "Something will turn up." And no worries about what it is as it's ALL good - -

8. Wags66

Wags66
    from Montana

Brand new to the HAMB myself Chris. I am over in Billings, Mt, kinda like neighbors. A true desire to own and build a hot rod just takes making a decision and the determination to make it happen. Good luck.

9. Hello from Seattle.....with 2000 acres outside of St. Maries.... I love the panhandle.....:)