Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pinup gal in Idaho

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SophieEdwina, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuces

Deuces

Hiya dream gal!! ;):)

2. Magnum Wheel Man

Magnum Wheel Man

Honestly... the variety of pics you've posted shows off your skills ( & those of your photographers ) very well... you show so many different looks, & pull them all off so well from inocent to bitchy in the 1st group, to my dream girl ( in the bus pics ) to the girl next door ( every guys dream date ) in the red dress pic... only tip I could offer, would be on the last couple car pics... most of us guys love the cars as much as the women, & we should see your beauty complement the car, rather than cover it ( that tip would be for your photographers ) I'd love a pic of you standing on my running board, with a spikey high heal on the front fender...

you go girl...

3. Out of all the welcomes to you here,not a soul has mentioned so I will.....I'll be happy to fill in for Grandpa
    and save him a trip here...

4. Since you ask, I find it refreshing to see a girl like you (by that I mean someone who has chosen to take on the persona of the original Pin Up Girls) NOT covered in ink. I think it takes away from the sexiness and purity of the pictures when they are slathered in ink. Tons of Tats and Piercings just ruin it for me ~ not to mention I don't want too see what they will look like after 30-40 years.:eek:

5. Gomojo55

Gomojo55

Glad to have ya! ;) What kind of Hot Rod do you have in mind?

6. pinman 39

pinman 39

Welcome from BOISE !

7. well if more posts mean more pics i say lets welcome you for many more weeks,

8. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

WOW ... HOT ...
    Welcome to the H.A.M.B.

9. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Put some pics up on here!

10. 1964countrysedan

1964countrysedan
    from Texas

Why haven't one of you dirty old men bumped this to the top this morning?

11. Welcome from Canada!

12. SophieEdwina

SophieEdwina

Oh, you guys make my day!!!

I saw it mentioned that you want to see photos where more of the car is shown, i'll post a few of those too :)

I don't wanna be a gal covered in tattoos, I see some girls that pull it off real well - but I think it would be distracting on me and a lot of the time I think it is over done. I agree, I want to keep a classic look as I am posing with classic rides the majority of the time.... Thank you again for all of your kind words, everyone - I am happy with the great feedback - makes me wanna keep doing this stuff! Hope I am not distracting you from workin' on your cars too much. Heeheehee.....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is with my friend and fellow pinup model, Marleigh Kay. She is also located in Boise, Idaho.... For you guys that like redheads!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

BEDROOM EYES FOR SURE!! You supply the eyes I'll supply the bedroom?
    LOL.....Sorry about that , couldn't resist...Nice pictures and I also own a Nash :D

14. nachodog

nachodog
    from socal

Welcome from socal, oh and watch that torch, mighty close to that gas tank:)

15. Adrian Rollini

Adrian Rollini

Wecome to the HAMB from San Diego

16. Magnum Wheel Man

Magnum Wheel Man

you had me with your smile... but then you threw in a gun too... way too hot for me... I gotta go take a shower :)

17. Damn,,,if you just learn to bake cookies too..Watch out Denise,,look at all the posts on this introduction !!!!!

18. sweetheart you can pose beside/in/on my rusty junk anytime....erm ... as long the gf isnt around :D;)

19. MemphisRaines

MemphisRaines
    from Texas

Sophie.....Will you marry me?

20. cederholm

cederholm

Welcome from NYC! Lovely pictures.

~ Carl

21. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

No tattoos.......THANK YOU !!

22. Ricky B

Ricky B

Very Classy chassis !!!! :D Welcome !

23. Mother warned me about girls like you.........didn't do any good then and damn sure won't do any good now!!! Welcome

24. Tylancaster5150

Tylancaster5150

welcome from Oregon!

25. bump.....the pictures are great!

26. Magnum Wheel Man

Magnum Wheel Man

awesome pics... I agree with you, on the ink being distracting... your facial expressions & beauty, are incredible... so much so, I often don't get to "the rest of the package" which is way more than hot... sometimes, ( it pains me to say, being a car guy ) that I don't even notice the car your posing with...

you certainly don't need any permanent body art... when you are already a work of art ;)

BTW... I was wrong about the Nash show being in Washington... maybe a bit closer for you... still a long ways from home for me... but you never know, if you're going, I might just have to make the trip...2012 Grand Nashional is at the Red Lion Templin's Hotel in Post Falls, Idaho on July 26-29!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2011
  27. rockguy92

rockguy92

WOW, you are really beatiful. Thank you for posting all of pics of yourself. If you ever get to Ohio, be sure to PM me.

The Rock

28. You resemble a young Wendie Malick

29. Stock Racer

Stock Racer

Welcome Sophie! You're smokin hot. Had to post just to bring this intro back to the top.

Oh yea, no tats!

30. Clik

Clik

Don't let the "NO TATS" guys scare ya off. They don't like graphics on their Amish buggies or their women.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.