Register now to get rid of these ads!

need some help to id this dash

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by xgolferdude, Oct 11, 2011.

1. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

[​IMG]

thanks guys i really appreciate your help!!!

2. BJR

BJR

subscribed

3. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

Dang I was hoping u had the answer!!! Lol

4. jcmarz

jcmarz
    from Chino, Ca

39 Honda Accord

5. rrbrucea

rrbrucea

Nah man, they didn't have the Accord until WWII was over. That dash is a Prelude to the Accord.

6. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

Come on guys I actually need a lil help here... thanks in advance...

7. Hector. I was gonna say Steve but then anyone who knows me would know that i didn't really know the identity as everyone who's name I cannot remember is named Steve.

Ok so I coudl throw a real intellegent sounding name out there but then you would think that it was correct. But at least this gives everyone another shot at it. it does kind of resemble a mid '50s desoto.

8. rrbrucea

rrbrucea

Dude, read up on the rules to the site and do an intro. You'll get better responses if you do...

9. raidmagic

raidmagic

Then we should go get a beer sometime. My name is Steve so you will have it down.:D

10. I'm game but if you still like me than beer isn't your best choice of beverage, I fight. Don't have a problem when I drtink whiskey though.

11. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

been on here since 2009..... just don't post.... so how's about being helpful lol... thanks a million

12. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

Thank u porknbeaner... ill do some research on that..

13. If youve been here for two years,you should know how things work here...youre asking for help but Have you helped anyone??.NO POSTS untill today,,and all 5 made today wanting some help...INTRODUCE YOURSELF.

14. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

dont think im qualified to help anyone sir..... i wouldnt want anyone taking advice from someone like me.... please keep on topic now... thank you very much.... just need some insight on the dash... again any help is appreciative... however i dont think its a 50s desoto dash...unless i just couldnt find a pic to that particular one. damn...

15. propwash

propwash
    from Las Vegas

You're admonishing us to 'keep on topic now'?? I'm not sure you understood the friendly reminders that no matter HOW long you've been here, if you don't have an intro on file/archived then you're not going to garner much help with your problem(s) here. We need to know who you are. Many have requests, but few are chosen for reasonable answers. You've been asked to review the rules, not give us some self-effacing drivel about how unqualified you are. We're ALL unqualified at something, and we're not asking you for advice. We're asking you to tell us who you are, how you feel about the zeitgeist of this website and the thrust of the forum in general.
    So...give us a little insight as to your hot-rodding experience, or desires, or likes and dislikes. You are encourage to do an intro. If you don't know who you are...or what you like, then just say so.

dj

16. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

Im not a hot rodder... i build minitrucks.. I like hotrods, been aroind them all my life but that not my thing..... Id much rather build mini trucks... Thats why I asked because this older stuff is not my most knowledgable thing... You wanna talk suspension geometry or valving for rcd shocks then im your guy... lol now then one of your fellow members has tried to answer the question but i need to see the dash in said vehicle to be sure... thanks for the ones who helped....

17. cadillac dave

cadillac dave

18. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

im not real familiar with nash other then the metropolitan.. what else did they build?? ive got a metro dash in my datsun

19. golferdude,,,you just cant get it thru your thick skull...DO AN INTRO...or ask on a mini truck forum where they know you.

20. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

stop assuming i didnt please....

21. I dont have to assume...I can see every post you have ever made
    NO INTRO...

22. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

hi im jay.... its like the 7th one down..... good lord

23. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

24. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

now back on subject... sorry if i was rude before... i have struck out on the info ive been given thus far... from the best i can tell its not a plymouth savoy dash or a nash dash or a desoto... again thanks for the help

25. Yichoke

Yichoke

It's a Willys Aero dash. This pic was on Flickr. They identify it as a '53. But I'm no expert on Willys.

Attached Files:

26. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

u are the man!!! thank u soo much... now to find the trim.. wish me luck!

27. F&J

F&J

^ hamb is pretty amazing IMO

28. xgolferdude

xgolferdude

29. moefuzz

moefuzz

well maybe cept for the intronatzi's

30. xgolferdude

xgolferdude