Register now to get rid of these ads!

cars built on the hamb:a compilation

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by heyitsnate, May 24, 2005.

1. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

i was reading samiyam's post about unfinished hamb cars,and it got me thinking about cars that WERE finished....and i think it would make a really sick book(hint wink hint ryan..) some of my favorites include the redbeard modified,lukester,grimlok's whip,the fuzzbomb!, slazzen rpu,death metal 36,t-man's bucket,to name a few.who else would like to see a book,and what are your favorites?

2. Seems like a pretty big book. A lot of cars get finished around here. Unfortunately non are mine:D

It would be a pretty cool book for the coffee table though.

3. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

Heck, my car was built on the HAMB, with help and donations from numerous HAMBers...

4. rlackey

rlackey

My car will be built on the HAMB, but I guess that probably doesn't count. Chopped, channeled and dropped '54 Bel Air with a retractable hardtop... it needs a name though. Any ideas? So far a lot of parts have come from various HAMB'ers not to mention ideas and advice.

The book is a good idea, especially for people like myself that haven't been around for long. Maybe make it required reading! There could be a short quiz upon registering that you have to get right before being allowed to post, then at least new people get to know who not to mouth off to.

I'd buy a copy for sure.

5. Hack, glad to see you driven the wheels off the ol chev, I can remember reading some of your posts, where progress had slowed to a stop and you were trying to get rid of it, and no one would take it, cause they wanted you to finish it. Then you, it seemed, were at the end of the rope, Just wanted to say I enjoy your posts and once again, glad to see you running the streets of D-Town.

Farmall