Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rod Orthodontic Office

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by drdave, Apr 4, 2011.

1. 1950heavymetal

1950heavymetal

woo-hoo, what an office! Excellent design!

2. bcharlton

bcharlton
    from Buffalo NY

Dr. Dave,

Very cool. I fell a cavity comming along as we speak.

Brian

3. Thanks Carl! I enjoyed meeting you guys and having you come by! Look forward to seeing you out and about at shows in the future.

4. Oh snap. I love it

5. econopoor

econopoor
    from Jackson TN

And a big thanks from us as well. Dr. Dave was an excellent host, taking time from his family to come and open up his shop for us on a Holiday. What a visit it was. I've never seen such a cool office. This was one of my favorite things.

[​IMG]

There was so much cool stuff to see. And I thought my dentist was cool because he has some pictures of the old Marathon Motors building here in Jackson. He's got nothing on Dr. Dave!!

Thanks again Dr. Dave!!

Duane in Tennessee

[​IMG]

6. Thanks for taking the time to come on down to check it out Duane! Too many more folks come by and I'm gonna have to restore my coke machine so I will have cold cokes on hand....maybe I need a malt machine, too. Hmmmm...... LOL

7. hozem396

hozem396
    from ohio

Must be a dentist "thing". My dentist has a 54 Corvette and had a 57 T-bird (until it burt to the ground). Whenever I get my teeth cleaned we spend most of the time talking about cars!

8. I can't stand it! WAY too kool! marvelous place!!! Thanks!

9. gonmad

gonmad

Dave, just opened my new Rodders Journal and saw that you had a page in it about the office!!
    Too cool man!! Congrats!!

10. Saw the article too! congrats Dave! Way cool!
    I showed my sister, that is training to be a dental assistant and she couldn't believe it! Haha

11. Thanks guys! Funny thing is that I have been in TRJ twice before....one of my cars was in the back ground of a picture and another time I was a 1/4 inch tall dot in the corner of a Pat Ganahl picture and I was excited about those. :) I am totally stoked to actually be in it for real! I totally flipped out one day when I checked my voice mail and the message said, "Dave, this is Spence Murray from the Rodder's Journal. I'd like to talk to you about putting the office in the magazine." No way....play that back. Yup, Spence Murray all right. LOL. I was hoping they would have had room to run a pic of Ron Myers striping the dental chairs, though....and the sign I put on the movie theater marquee that said "When I grow up I want to be a Stray Kat." I woulda loved to hear Mick open the mag and flip out over that. LOL.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 2, 2012
  12. LeadSledMerc

LeadSledMerc

That is so cool how you've taken two passions and combined them like that in such an awesome way, then to get coverage in TRJ...it doesn't get any better than that!!

Congrats on both fronts!! :cool:

13. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

14. thechopperguy

thechopperguy

15. Loppy

Loppy

T-h-a-n-k y-o-u, someone is thinking outside the box : )

16. Mart

Mart

Missed this thread until now. Way cool.

And the avatar makes sense now!

Mart.

17. MT26

MT26
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

Really Awesome. No wonder my daughter's teeth cost me so much. lol

18. LOL Funny thing about that is some guy from NEC called the office one day and said he got an email (which is apparently my first post from this thread) and noticed the NEC phones in the back ground and asked if they could post the office in their newsletter/blog. Generally anything "viral" associated with me involved feeling cruddy for 3 or 4 days. ;)

LOL...yeah, that's the office logo. I used to have an avatar of one of my cars, but I didn't want the other cars to get jealous. :D

19. gassercrazy41

gassercrazy41

i saw it in the rodders journal. that thing is outstanding. I wish i went to your orthodontist office lol

20. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

I want to live there

21. PeterG

PeterG
    from Sweden

Thats awesome... You have a very cool place there Dave :)