Register now to get rid of these ads!

anybody into lincoln zephrs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hot74roadrunner, Oct 5, 2011.

1. hot74roadrunner

hot74roadrunner
    BANNED

i picked up three today 38 3 window 40 three window and a 37 4 door they have ben sitting since 1953 the coupes are very rough (i know for a fact some of us can resurrect the dead)and the 37 4 door is very fixable im up in the air what im going to with them going to be getting them out some time next week i will have pics to post i know they are still worth something ive know abought them for a long time price was right maybe taking trades or something in the future if anyone is insterested let me know i would rather finish up on my fords for a while if somebodys inst pm me i could ride over tomorrow and take some pics and text them from my phone i just dont know what to realy do with them keep em sell em trade em why dont you guys out there help me dicide what to do i do know one thing after their rest since 1953 i dont want them going to the scrapper just dosnt seem right

2. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

There's a bunch of Zephyr lovers here. Try the search feature. I think Scotty Chops would be interested in your 38.

3. Pimpin37zephyr

Pimpin37zephyr

A three zephyr barn find, some guy get a the luck! Post some pics please.

4. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

pics would be good..

5. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yes, he would.

Here's the one we're bashing on in the shop right now (ok, we have TWO in the shop): http://jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=628065

6. hot74roadrunner

hot74roadrunner
    BANNED

ill get you some within the week the two coupes a pretty rough the 37 is rough but very fixable 100 percent complete v12 4 speed +overdrive 38 is missing very front of the nose no motor or tranny the 40 has v12 4speed + the overdrive

7. I can't afford to be into them buit they are beautiful cars and if I had one I would be all in for sure.

I am subscribed so when the pics hit I will sure help you pic them apart. :D

I cannot wait to see what you scored. Like I said they are beautiful cars.

volvobrynk likes this.
  8. Slick Willy

Slick Willy

Id love to get into the 40 and call it mine!!:D

Please get some pictures!

volvobrynk likes this.
  9. Put some photos up of that 38, and lets talk.

I may be interested, providing it is any better than the one I currently have. ha ha! My 38 is a real pile, but worth saving. I'm definately interested in starting with a better canvass though.

10. James66g

James66g

Is anyone on here NOT interested in Zephyrs ? I passed on one years ago and havbe never forgiven myself! lets see some pics!

11. scrap metal 48

scrap metal 48

I've got 4 wide 5 Zephyr hub caps(driver quality) for sale if anyone's interested.....

12. 37lincoln

37lincoln
    from tucson az

i am looking for some 37 lincoln parts

13. helmsville

helmsville

I have some what do you need

14. Roger O'Dell

Roger O'Dell

I prefer the 38's stainless is smaller in width the embossed detail on sides below hood