Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hunnert Car Pileup #10: 2 month Warning + Announcement

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Hellfish, Aug 2, 2011.

1. 4950ford

4950ford
    from cushing,ok

If a person is lucky enough to get their car into the show on saturday, what is the cost?

2. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

I think I need a map of where the campground is-I know I've seen it but I can't remember where!

3. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Vicki, we want to join you again this year.

B:)B

4. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I think it is $20?
    is that correct?
    and spectators are $5?
    someone correct me if I am wrong
    or
    perhaps the answer is here:
    http://www.hunnertcarpileup.com/

5. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Cool,,,,we will be in touch.

6. yeah but is there gonna be all those yard sales on 36 like last year?
    all the way from indy to decatour that was cool.
    and john I will be bringing my minibike for parking lot racing .
    think theres some grass behind it near where they are having the spam bbq

7. redhawk74

redhawk74

where is a good place to stay? kind of off the beaten path a little bit?

8. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

and there goes the neighborhood!

9. ...how bout the Scrap Drive next June?

10. dirtbag13

dirtbag13

looks like we'll be roling out fri !

11. Django

Django
    from Chicago

12. only if you show up bob

13. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

would you miss me if I didn't?

14. Mr.Oz will be attending the last one ever!!! I have tried to make it for years and am always late as a vendor... This year I was on time and I am a vendor/pinstriper at the 10 year/last year Hunnert car pile up. So come support traditional pinstriping at a traditional show in a traditional manner.... See you all there!!!! Remember..... Long Live the HOTROD!

15. monsterflake

monsterflake

16. like a rash bob

17. coolstuff

coolstuff
    from Bettendorf

I would love to get Bobwop and Hotroded on camera together......
    I can just see it now....
    Hotroded just spewing off at the mouth....and Bobwop trying to get a word in edgewise.....
    until it happens.

Bobwop goes "HULK SMASH" and pounds HotRodEd in the ground.............
    but even that doesnt stop hotroded from talking still.

In disgust bobwop shrugs.....turns away and walks off into the sunset - all the while you hear that crazy accent of Hotroded still going a mile a minute!

18. timebombkustoms

timebombkustoms
    from Indiana

See you guys this weekend,come by the booth and say hello and I will have a sale on paintings this weekend,nothing will be over 100.00!

19. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

that can be arranged!

20. yeah what he said

21. bluthndr

bluthndr

We used to go every year when it was at Grundy. Just too far to drive since it moved, but needed to be done as it got crazy at that last one at the earlier location. Been a car guy since 13 -23 years now, and pile-up was easily my favorite event. Friendly people, great atmosphere. Always more like hanging out at a giant club barn or with a bunch of friends n their rides than car show.

I will miss it - can't make it this year as I have realized my lifelong dream, bought an old gas station and opened a shop, which is super busy for being 6 months old.

Chrome Czars - I cant thank you enough for all your hard work and giving my friends and I a spectacular end-of-season destination to inspire for the winter months. Nothings forever - enjoy it while it lasts! Thanks so much guys! Good luck n god bless.

22. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

caqnt believe me and shana r missing the last one! havent missed one in 6 yrs! imma sure miss all the folks i only get to see there! farming and working on our house..not to mention a million other things that nailed the lid down on not getting to go! i hopped on dales pc for a sec to wish it all the best and from the calls ive made and gotten already, its gonna be a monster! i could cry! sure ya guys dont wanna do one more next weekend? i promise ill show!!!! lol

23. Sorry to hear about your challenges as of late Todd and I know how you feel but on a lesser scale... I feel like a frog in a glass jar captivated by circumstances... no income and no time because of doing odd jobs to feed the kids... this sucks!

24. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

well put mark! i cant recall ever being so upside down on everything in my life! have to finish the house on the inside in 2 weeks cause where we have been staying since the flood is sold....farming 12 hrs aday cause uncle dale just had emergency surgery on his gull bladder, which makes it hard to work on house........ levee is fixed however, but no funding for the farm so we have no income to pay taxes, yadda yadda! i dont know whether to shit or go blind!:rolleyes: thats just the tip of the iceburg, so i feel ya brother! which all makes missing the PU sooooo much harder! a lil escape would have ruled! but what can ya do....pray and hope things improve! or win the lotto!:D

25. 38standard

38standard
    from il.

I just got home from the PU and it was great as expected, lot's of good people good cars good swap meet good music and good food, but it's nice to know that when you miss an event that there are going to be lot's of good pic's from the H.A.M.B. it's almost like being there so let's see your Hunnert 10th anniversary pic's!!!!!!!!!!!

26. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

it was good to see old friends. Even my pal Hotrodeo

27. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Got home about an hour or so ago after leaving around 7 this morning. Had a great time hanging out with Bobwop and seeing all of my friends that don't make it out to KS and OK as much as they should. I didn't go nuts on pics but I did my best to get almost every car as it entered the show, plus a bit of video (we'll see how it turns out) and a few cell phone pics along the way. The shots are being transferred to my computer now, I'll try to start uploading tonight.

Thanks for putting on a kool show!

28. Appleseed

Appleseed

Man, we missed the shit out of you Breeder.

True story: Some dude spills out of Snappers mega-drunk, swaying and stumbling side to side. The everybody is laughing. Then someone says, "That guy is Wayland drunk...

29. GovernorKC

GovernorKC

took a video from the pre party. pretty crazy flame throwers

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QM1rx39vP3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

30. baby loves chrome

baby loves chrome

Thanks for the video. It was so wild!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Love that pink 59 Caddy. Thanks to the guy for doing it and showing the flames. We asked when he was going to do it, we didn't want to miss it. Thanks