Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone used Auto & Truck Bumper in Hayward?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rusk, Feb 25, 2008.

1. I've seen these guys at Turlock and the Sacramento swaps a few times...anyone had any experience with 'em?

I don't think they do their chrome in-house, so hopefully they're not using the B-Boyz...

Thanks, Bryan

2. Dont do it Rusk..a friend of mine had his 62 Impala bumpers done there and they peeled after a week on the car(with very minimal driving at that)..He ended up having everything re-done in San Martin,Ca...they came out awesome.Having them stripped,chromed,stripped and chromed again cost him a pretty penny:mad:..oh yeah,and Bumper Boyz chrome is horrible too(i speak from personal experience on that one)

3. Oh, no shit? That's not good...they wouldn't stand behind their work?

Anyone else dealt with them?

Bryan

4. nailhead_brent

nailhead_brent

Bryan, I too have heard negative about them...

Everyone around here I talk to says go with Walkers in Redding, they used to be in Vacaville.

I had some stuff done a few months back by Walkers and they did a great job!

5. Dang...that's not what I wanted to hear, but I'm glad I asked.

Thanks guys.

Bryan

6. hitman912

hitman912
    BANNED

Oh shit, good thing I saw this. They had an ad on craigslist for a rear 50 Ford bumper for 250 plus core. Thanks guys.

7. kustomclassics

kustomclassics

I think they're related to the bumper boyz