Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hershey AACA Swap - Bucket List?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Jive-Bomber, Oct 13, 2009.

1. The37Kid

The37Kid

I missed the ROOF V8 stuff, but did buy a ROOF head for a Model T Ford. If anyone has a working time machine I've got a catalog and the $850.00 for the complete ROOF Grand Prix Engine.

Attached Files:

2. Bob,

Which one (Roof) did you get? There were a few there- I'm just bummed about the Winfields that were there that I must've walked past a few times!

Great meeting you- looking forward to next Hershey and getting a little more time to talk!

3. ChevyGirlRox

ChevyGirlRox
    from Ohio

Thank you thank you thank you for sharing that they were cracked. I've been thinking about them all weekend and kicking myself for not seeing them and talking the guy down! :rolleyes::D

4. Cris

Cris
    from Vermont

I should have taken a photo of that when I slid the top pieces off the heads. They were cracked inside. The heads felt really brittle for some reason. Actually, 5K might have been steep even if they were in good shape. There's a rarer Roof V8 head out there than the single plug version.

In the photo you can see how the heads are two-piece:

[​IMG]

5. Fenders

Fenders

Searching... I was there from Wednesday on... looking for a particular Ford item I needed to modify for my current build... finally on Friday afternoon stumbled upon a similar Chevy part that I could make work.
    The interesting thing is, I never knew there was such a Chevy part!
    It pays to look at stuff you don't know you need.....

The Saturday show was awesome... the stainless '36 Ford, the '54 Plymouth concept car, the Day-Elder truck....

6. The37Kid

The37Kid

We'll all be there in a week, thought this would be a good read again.

7. George T G

George T G

I hope we have better weather there than Carlisle this week. Well at least we don't have to worry about the mud any more.
    GEORGE!!