Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMBERS In Florida

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chickenhawk, Sep 28, 2011.

1. chickenhawk

chickenhawk
    from SE Florida

Hey everyone,
    Just moved down from Michigan and was seeing if there were any clubs or members near north palm area.
    Kevin

2. shinysideup

shinysideup
    BANNED
    from ruskin, fl

wheres north palm? beach?

3. chickenhawk

chickenhawk
    from SE Florida

Near west palm beach about a hr north of fort lauderdale.

4. chickenhawk

chickenhawk
    from SE Florida

South Florida dry hamb country? lol

5. Angliaguy

Angliaguy

Big Show the first Sat of the month,(this Sat) at ABACOA in Jupiter on Donald Ross Road
    which with good weather brings over 200 cars. Nice venue with sidewalk Cafe's. I think
    that 72 is the break for the Show but some later cars get in as "Club Members" One of my favorite Cruise ins. Hours are 5pm until 8:30 then there is a parade for those who are ready to leave or some stay later. No judging. If you come Say HI.

6. Hello , i´m coming to Florida november 15 , and hang around three weeks there , it would be nice to see some of you Hambbers there....

I´m going to Daytona turkey run and i´m lookin allso old tin to export to Finland ;)

I try to see as many cruises and shows as i can.

Thanks , AVG

7. chickenhawk

chickenhawk
    from SE Florida

Ill be there!

8. Angliaguy, what's ABACOA? If your coming from the North, whats the best route, thank you, TR

9. brad chevy

brad chevy

There is also a swapmeet and get together every Friday night right in your area At the Tower Shop shopping center off University blvd.

10. 59 brook

59 brook

as brad said the tower shoppes is a good show usually has around 250-300 cars swapmeet isn't much though usually only 2-4 people selling cars parts others are diecast.hid lights etc. all kinds of cars from ricers to military to ferrari etc
    check out flacarshows.com for statewide listings

11. chickenhawk

chickenhawk
    from SE Florida

Its literally between Jupiter and palm beach gardens. alt a1a is the best.

12. TomWar

TomWar

TR if you are going there, you can have breakfast with us in Fort Pierce at Jan's Place Saturday Morning.

and Chicken you are welcome to come, at 8AM 1st and 3rd Saturdays, But its about 40 miles north of you, theres also a show in downtown Fort Pierce on the last Fiday of each month.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  13. Thanks guy's, I just got back from the Doctor, I have a Viral Infection. Antibiotics, blah,blah,blah. Some way to spend my BIRTHDAY, just glad to know I have so many friends here on the HAMB!!! Sorry Tom, I really wanted to show you my 26. You guys are awesome, :cool::cool: TR

14. Jake D 56

Jake D 56

From the north or south, take 95 to Donald Ross and head east to Central Blvd. Take a left, then follow the big round-a-bout and you're pretty much there! Abacoa has one of the best turn-outs around. You may have to stumble over a mustang or tw to get a look at something really cool, but it's always a pretty laid back good time.

15. Awesome Jake, the new ride is lookin good in the avatar!! You get all the wiring done? TR

16. chickenhawk

chickenhawk
    from SE Florida

Are there any local "clubs"

17. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

hey man come out to this event. you will be able to meet alot of locals

[​IMG]

18. Jake D 56

Jake D 56

I got all stupid side tracked trying to build a mini bike in time for the billetproof drags next month. :rolleyes: The Lincoln is next!

19. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

20. Jake D 56

Jake D 56

Salvagerz are here around WPB. They're a really decent bunch of guys. (EDIT: ^^There's one now!^^)

You should consider heading to Lakeland for the Billetproof Drags on Oct 23!! I know those guys will be there, or at least most of them will be.

Looks like it's gonna be a HOOT!!

21. chickenhawk

chickenhawk
    from SE Florida

Ill be there for sure.. I live at the drag strip!

22. chickenhawk

chickenhawk
    from SE Florida

I will tell you what. Its hard to find parts and junk yards and barn finds down here... ha

23. zzford

zzford

Hi Kevin. I live in the Acreage, west of West Palm Beach. I don't have a HAMB friendly car at this time, but have in the not too distant past. I'm gonna try to make it to Abacoa this weekend. Look for a black 66 Nova, i won't be too far away from it. Stop and say hi. My name is Fred Baum. Another cruise night that I like is on Southern Boulevard, west, in Royal Palm Beach at the west end of the Costco shopping plaza. A word about Abacoa. Often times, it gets real crowded. If you bring your car, get there earlier. I'd say about 3:00 to 4:00 pm. Hope to see you there.

24. Angliaguy

Angliaguy

Sorry I didn't get back sooner but I see you have gotten the info. Stop and say Hi. I'll be driving the 50 Chev in the avitar and I try to park close to Rooney's Pub.

25. chickenhawk

chickenhawk
    from SE Florida

Hey Everyone, saw a few of the cars but not the owners... ha Anyways met a few of the Salvagerz. Seem like pretty cool dudes. Anyways Ill see some of you guys at the revenge of the tiki.
    Kevin