Register now to get rid of these ads!

First Grandson and a new direction.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by gassman57, Sep 22, 2011.

1. gassman57

gassman57

Two months ago we were blessed with our first grandchild Wyatt William Shull. I believe it is in our best interest to introduce our next generations to the 'joys of HotRodding' as they were introduced to us. In my case Uncle Bill and my dad hand built a '30's Indy style roadster of hand hammered steel and a one-off trans/engine combination one lunger we lovingly called the 'putt-putt'! More recently they have been called CycleKarts.
    So; I shall build one for Wyatt, in this case a small scale rendition of my '27 track roadster dream car. Here's where I could use a little help; are there any plans available for the specific body dimensions to build a wooden 'buck' for forming the body panels? If I can't find any I'll just figure on some good ol' hot-roddin' engineerin' and eyeball what she needs to look like. Let the next legacy begin!

Rick

2. Deuces

Deuces

Cool!! Can't wait to see pictures of it!! :D
    How about a picture of the future hotrodder?? :)

3. derbydad276

derbydad276

when hes 7 he can have his own race car and run it right up the road from ya in akron

4. gassman57

gassman57

Amen to that my friend!!