Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone need '41 Ford parts in the KCMO area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 33 Fordor, Sep 24, 2011.

1. 33 Fordor

33 Fordor
    from Missouri

Hey guys, just a heads up, someone needs to get this stuff. In the Pick-n-Pull in Kansas City there is a '41 Ford Tudor sedan. No engine or trans, but the front and rear axles are there, hydraulic brakes and all. The body is in very good shape, not much rust in the floors just a little at the very back near the trunk lid and over the rear wheel wells. Doors are virtually rust free and have good working latches and window regulators. No interior to speak of, but it appeared that most of the garnish moldings were there. I have pics but can't post them on here with this phone I'm using at the moment.

Someone needs this stuff I'm sure. Just thought id let everybody know it's there. It sucks to think that this thing is headed into the Aljon crusher in a month or so.

2. 33 Fordor

33 Fordor
    from Missouri

Ifigured out the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. shit that cars solid, hope it goes to a good home. Why arn't you taking it??

4. 33 Fordor

33 Fordor
    from Missouri

They wont sell a car.whole once it has been set in the yard, only parts. I'm sure though that if several guys were to carry the body out they would most likley sell it. I don't need another project so I figured it would help someone out that has one.

5. CustomDave

CustomDave

I never see anything that cool when I am there.

6. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

DANG!!! There's that left rear fender stainless I've been looking for. I could use the regulators too. A bit too far for me here in the North West. Anybody got one around here?

7. MODELA30

MODELA30

8. finkd

finkd
    Member Emeritus

Got a phone # or location for us to contact??