Register now to get rid of these ads!

Fall Carlisle

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevsotolac, Sep 12, 2011.

1. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Well its that time of year again...Fall Carlisle is coming up....I will be vending at N 3-4 this fall.....stop by and say Hi!.....stan aka stans-stainless

2. legend

legend
    from Irwin PA

Hope to be there on Friday if everything work out right. I'll stop and say hi :D

3. Should be there on thurs.

4. chopped30

chopped30
    from ohio

ND-42 Here...I will try to get that way

5. Noland

Noland

Ill be there thursday, hoping to score something good

6. Will be there on Thurs with talljohn.

7. thesupersized

thesupersized

I'll be there, hey stan, do you happen to have a set of 47 buick sidetrim?

8. kdorfner

kdorfner

I'll be there working at the Nostalgic Air Parts stand.

9. chopped30

chopped30
    from ohio

Will be there late Tuesday night..Setting up Wednesday morning with my tail lights and LOTS of Model A Ford parts new and used..Hope I bring what you need...Any special needs?

10. 5window

5window

Got to miss it for the first time in years-I'll be on a trip to Croatia and Slovenia. I'' be back for Hershey though-will you be there and do you carry 2' heater hose as a stand-alone extra?

11. Ol Dawg

Ol Dawg

WE will be there Thursday morning tru Saturday night K68-K72. No idea what we will bring. Haven't missed any since the first one many years ago.

12. kdorfner

kdorfner

We wont be at Hershey. We do carry 2" duct hose and you can order it at the web
    site coldhose.com or nostalgicairparts.com. Keith

13. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

14. I'll be in space IA-29-31, midway between the grandstand and Gate 2. We got our Fall spaces "updated" this year from the North field so we're pretty stoked on being down where all the action is and sell some of our junk - yeah, right! We'll have a bunch of early Ford FE and REs, 35-40 frame pieces, Thickstun intake, and some other cool stuff.

I'll be there from Wed thru part of the day Sat - stop by and say hey ...

15. JustJoey

JustJoey

Is this a good swap meet to go to? Not as much talk about it as the Hershey swap.

16. jtm64

jtm64

There is no way to compare them at all.

17. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

Anyone who has to travel very far usually tries to be in PA long enough to attend them both and maximize their chances of finding what they're looking for.

18. JustJoey

JustJoey

Ill give it a shot. I'm getting sent back to Texas next weekend so i'm going to miss Hershey unfortunately.

19. 5window

5window

Hope you are all having fun at Carlisle. Croatia is great, but nothing on the hotrod scene that I have seen. I use Carlisle for stuff I need for mz car like hardware, finishing supplies, lectricals'Hershey is for treasure hunting.

BTW, the zee and the y are in each others places on this keyboard and I cant find the apostrphe and the spell check thinks everz word not in Croatian needs to be coreected, but hey, Im on the HAMB!

20. chevsotolac

chevsotolac

Sunday night...all loaded up and ready to go.....just need some food/drink....pack the suitcase...and ready to leave Tuesday morning....make sure you guys stop by and say Hi....N3-N4...second row right inside gate 1.....stan

21. teddyp

teddyp

hope to be there on friday

22. bigbob55

bigbob55
    from Pittsburgh

I'll be pulling in wed hight after work, for early Thursday set up II 112-115 (Infield Row I) look for the HAMB banner. Moonlight Movies booth

23. Stan, don't let Jeff forget the brownies.......

24. :D I'm headin up for the day on Friday.

25. Clark

Clark

A friend is looking for spots. Think he can get some? Should he check it out tomorrow?
    Clark

26. historynw

historynw

Will be passing by while on the hunt. I've never done the fall show coming with some buddies to sell some excess stuff.

27. theS10kid

theS10kid

This is a total long shot. I was there on friday for the swap meet, and saw a nice model a roadster with a stock 4-banger. It was black and under a tent on the back stretch near the fence by gate 6 I believe. he was asking $6500. I was planning on stopping back Saturday to get his info. Anybody know if it sold or happen to grab the number and wouldn't mind sharing if you aren't interested?

28. Seabeebu3

Seabeebu3

I was in split Croatia back in 1999-2000 ,, didnt see much either in Hotrods or old cars,, Carlsberg beer and a few other treats,, wasnt a bad place.