Register now to get rid of these ads!

History Looking for some Oklahoma help

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sconnors, Sep 19, 2011.

1. sconnors

sconnors
    from New York

This is a long shot, but hopefully someone can help me. I'm trying to trace the origin of my 1950 Buick back to the original owner. So far I'm back to some folks in Altus Oklahoma and am stuck. The furthest back I can find is a gentleman named Kenneth Newman in Altus OK and he sold it some folks named Benni and Judy Moreau in Altus OK. Tried calling them but their number is disconnected. Was hoping someone here might know either of these parties and could put me in touch with them.
    I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Scott

2. Bluetick

Bluetick
    from USA

Benni Moreau,
    826 East Cypress
    Altus Ok 73521

County Tax records has this address.

3. Bluetick

Bluetick
    from USA

Is this one of the cars from the Don Kizzar, Auction at Tulsa??

4. sconnors

sconnors
    from New York

No this isn't one of Don's cars. The car came from Altus OK and unfortunately Don passed away before I could contact him and find out if he could help me locate the previous owner(s) of my car. I'm still looking to contact those folks if anyone knows anything about them.

5. Kristysmile

Kristysmile

I came across your inquiry- Kenneth Newman was my grandfather. He passed away 25 years ago but my grandmother tells me that he bought the Buick to restore it. She doesn't remember who they bought the car from unfortunately.