Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Humble Swap Meet

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by robleticia, Sep 13, 2011.

1. robleticia

robleticia

Allright, the Humble swap meet Sunday had to be the biggest its ever been. Parts, parts and more parts. Met a few fellow HAMBers and scored some stuff. Curious to see what you guys found/bought! JMD82 scored a "wooden anchor" and JRACER1 bought a really cool VW bus and was cruising in it all afternoon!:D

Attached Files:

2. Racrdad

Racrdad

pimpin in the Chuy's bus! hahaha Nice one!

3. JMD82

JMD82

Definitely scored at the Humble meet and cant wait for the Conroe meet if its as decent as this one! After looking row after row we managed to get pretty much everything that we were looking for!
    [​IMG]

Front and Rear Bumpers, rear apron, '53 grille surround and taillight housing, Sombrero's, Mustang grill maybe to hack up for a grille, 2 old fans, hood ornanments and a helmet! I got a teapot and a Jack Daniels tin :)

I had a lot of fun!! It was nice to be able to know what in the heck I was looking for and could see it in a pile of parts!

I did get a flyer for another swap meet- Olde Security Automotive Swap Meet Sunday Oct 9th, 11 next to the Olde Security Flea Market off Highway 105 Between Conroe and Cleveland, more info call 281-622-1570!!

Missy :D

4. JRACER1

JRACER1
    from Bryan, Tx,

That bus was sick!

5. brokenspoke

brokenspoke

I didnt find bed trim that I need.....A bad day at a swapmeet is better than a good day at work any day