Register now to get rid of these ads!

Shiney Stuff

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by grey46, Sep 15, 2011.

1. grey46

grey46

Got tired of the plain Jane look of the 454 in the coupe so got some shiny stuff for it . Got some cancer that keeps me from doing too much work but this was easy and let me piddle with the car. Just air cleaner and valve covers but dressed it up some.

Attached Files:

• M 1.jpg
      M 1.jpg
      File size:
      311.2 KB
      Views:
    • v 3.jpg
      v 3.jpg
      File size:
      345.1 KB
      Views:
  2. Willy301

Willy301

Looks good, glad you were able to get out and play with the wrenches a bit..

3. I agree now while you are at it get better so you can come help me wrench around on some stuff.

Getting better that is a good thing.

4. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

I like it, much better.

5. grey46

grey46

Leaving in a few minutes to see the oncoligist and find out for sure what if any my options are . Think Im pretty much screwed as its advanced bladder cancer . Not looking good but ya never know..

6. Ya just never know things can always get better especially if they look really bleak. Keep your chin up I'll keep you in my thoughts.

7. Mr. Jean

Mr. Jean

Looks good.:cool: Hope your health improves, so you can continue to play a bit.:).

Last edited: Sep 15, 2011
  8. 19Fordy

19Fordy

There are all kinds of new experimental drugs and treatments coming out everyday. One of them may be coming your way. Stay strong and all the best. JIM

9. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

Engine and car look great. Best wishes to you and yours, like has been said, new cures and meds coming out all the time, hopefully they will whip this stuff soon. Prayers, Lippy

10. wickedgoodracer

wickedgoodracer

i wish you the best in your fight,i just had my 3 mo.'scope' after the cut so i know what you are feelin'......don't give up is what i hear the most. took my first vacation in many years the day after my last chemo,i went 'back to the fifties' and stayed 3 weeks,LOVE the twin cities,going back next year,God willin'.......you got a sweet ride,ride the shit outa it! we can sleep 'later'

11. 73super

73super

Dude.. been surrounded by those with cancer both past and present and the one thing I know is that ANYTHING is possible. Even when things look bleak you can definitely turn it around.. I've seen this happen in my own family. AND I firmly believe a positive attitude can make a big difference. Go forth and conquer!

12. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

Hold your head up and keep wrenching. My Pops had a pretty bad run a few years ago and things didn't look good. It was a rough patch for a couple years surgeries and chemo) but this past season he hit 4 or 5 "cruise-ins" a week and a few major events, so I'd say he got his wind back! Stay positive, they say it helps the body to heal it's self.

13. Mayor of G-Vegas

Mayor of G-Vegas

Looks Great! I've always been a sucker for some shiney parts! Keep your head up brother! Keep us posted on what the doc's say. - Mayor

14. deadbeat

deadbeat

Yup agree with all here.My step dad was pretty much the same,but he is still going.We catch up with him as much as we can & I just love them old stories of the old days with his Fords.Keep a positive out look,surround yourself with the ones you love & keep tinkering with your car.Your mind is a powerfull tool.Good luck,you are in our thoughts,Deadbeat