Register now to get rid of these ads!

Firm that chromes pot metal

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 38nash, May 18, 2005.

1. Hi
    Were can I find a firm that are chroming pot metal,I have with me some parts from Norway I want to get chromed.we will drive by TN,KY and drive upwards against Detroit and down to NJ again.

Regards Per Arne

#2 vikings on USA tour 2005#

2. Deuce Rails

Deuce Rails

Polisher (who really knows what he's talking about) recommends www.paulschrome.com, near Pittsburgh, PA for pot metal. However, they have quite a long turn-around time.

--Matt

3. 5window

5window

You might also contact Librandi's,near Harrisburg,PA. Seem to have a good rep. Sorry,I'm away from my sources for a week,but send me a PM after 5/24 and I will get you their address if you aven't found it already.

4. Bob K

Bob K
    Member Emeritus
    from Antigo Wi.

Per:

How about posting your itinerary:

Where are you going to be on what dates, what events are you planning to attend.

Some of us may want to hook up with you Vikings (That's a hell of thing for a Packer fan to have to say).

B:cool:B

5. jaysberman

jaysberman

Advanced Plating Inc. in Nashville Tn. is great. 615-227-6900

6. alchemy

alchemy

I had a pair of gauge bezels done by Paul's and they didn't even remove the rust from the back sides. They chromed right over the rust flakes. Not cool in my book.

I would trust Polisher, but maybe he doesn't know how Paul's cuts corners sometimes.

7. Let us know when you're going to be in Detroit. I don't know any platers, but I know some great bars!

8. joerox

joerox

the bars in jersey are ready and waiting, post when you are gonna be where ,this way locals can prepare for the invasion

9. Yup, but they aren't cheap(but who is anymore)......
    Hotrodladycrusr's (potmetal)grille is there being plated right now---you ought to pick it up and carry it to Detroit for her :D

Ditto on the itinerary---there's a bunch of us hamb people along your route. I even know a guy near here building a 38 Nash(or maybe it's a 37:confused: )

I'd invite you guys over, but I hear Vikings are a buncha horny bastards :eek: :D

mid-tenn mike

10. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Advancing Platings quality can not be beat. By all means, not cheap but life time guarentee. Call them on the phone and maybe they will put your pieces in line right now. My pot metal grill pieces are shipping THIS FRIDAY!!! I can't hardley wait! Steve (owner) 615-227-6900 OR 800-588-6686

Do you boys need a place to sleep while in Detroit??? I've got plenty of room here at the house and know the location of every cruz nite worth attending in the area. Just let me know, be glad to have you stay here.

11. Thanks

I have delivered my parts to advanced plating in Nashville.
    Exspensive i Think,but propably good work.Also 3 months before I will get it back.

regards Per Arne