Register now to get rid of these ads!

Junk Yard Dolls Calendar-

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BeyerAutoSalvage, Sep 12, 2011.

1. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

Hey Guys and Gals- we are putting together a Junkyard calendar, with pinup chicks, all tastefully done, and all shot in the junkyard. MOST of the cars in the shoots were either from the junkyard, or are still in it- there are 2 that just best fit the theme that we brought in, and they are easy to spot. The proceeds from this calendar will go to the Save The Ta-tas foundation- because we love'em. We have 1 photo shoot left, this weekend at 5pm at the Junkyard- here is the letter I received from Abby (the photographer A Crown Photography on FB) Please call or email if interested! Dan Beyer 352-535-5906[FONT=times new roman, new york, times, serif]Dan,
    Here is what I would love to have for Miss. January's Shoot. Since we are doing a new year's themed session I would like to have some greaser looking gentlemen all decked out in the background for fun. Suits if they them and slicked back hair, anywhere from 3-4 of them would be perfect. If you could help me out with this that would be awesome. Anyone you know that would like to participate in the shoot would be wonderful. Casting call information would be as follows. Male models needed for a 40's pinup shoot, greaser style attire, preferably suits, Sunday September 18 @ 5pm. Thank you for your help with this. Many blessings to you, see you soon. ~Abby
    [/FONT]

Attached Files:

2. chopper cliff

chopper cliff
    from lodi ca

It looks like fun. I would like to see more and where to purchase. To far away to model though. Cliff

3. Ratroddude

Ratroddude
    BANNED

Great Idea , I want one when you get them up , and the cool part? , my wife thinks it's cool that they go to save man's favorite pastime:D , other than my Fleetline (she's a nurse)

4. tjmercury

tjmercury

Those look great, let us know when and where we can get them

5. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

I sure will guys, I need some information on how best to sell them on here. We will be debuting the calendar at the Rats and Rods at Big Daddys on Oct. 22 2011, selling them direct through our company, Beyer Auto Salvage, through Save The Ta-tas, and will wholesale them to other companies interested in selling them. Please forward any inquiries to [email protected] and we thank you for your support!

6. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

Any guys in the area that feel like being extras in this calendar please get with me- we need a few guys for this weekend! Dan Beyer
    352-535-5906