Register now to get rid of these ads!

stupid hub cap thief!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by RayMiller, Sep 13, 2011.

1. redlinetoys

redlinetoys
    from Midwest

Pumpman, I think you called it. I bet the guy didn't even know it came off your car but rather thought he was beating you to the "scrap" found in the middle of the road. Finders keepers!

I like the idea of planting another hubcap, albeit with a string to tease him with... And a Glock at the other end to fire off some warning shots when you are tired of playing!

2. harpo1313

harpo1313
    from wareham,ma

that sucks,but on a different note,how about all those folks who lifted a burning car today off the motorcyclist who was trapped under it.

3. Muttley

Muttley

4. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

I hope he has to eat his dinner out of the damn thing.

5. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

To hell with Karma, that shit would have been enough to make me "CATCH A CASE", lets' see him out run a .40 attitude adjuster! The nerve of some people. Excuse me while I go sheetmetal screw my hubcaps on the wagon.

6. Thats insane. id have used my phone to photograph him, then just wait untill i saw him again. But then, i live in a town of only 5000 people, and he would appear sooner or later.

7. oldcarkook

oldcarkook
    from Bahstin

I wonder if he possibly saw the cap after it had come to rest and thought that you both were going after a roadkill cap that didn't belong to either of you so he grabbed it first. Did he see the cap rolling and know it was from your ride?

Man the guys I know in Arizona all carry and that would have had some lead flying if they did that to any of my AZ friends. Guy's lucky he's not Swiss cheese.
    [​IMG]

8. 61falcon

61falcon

probably a scrapper. around here it doesnt matter how small or whom the item may still belong too, if it can be scrapped, they're gonna take it.

9. Last edited: Sep 13, 2011
  10. SmoKerch

SmoKerch

Two words: sniper rifle.

11. mastergun1980

mastergun1980
    from Alva OK

Wow poster child for birth control ! That warrents an ass whoopin ! Watch ebay dude might post it. If so buy it and arrange for local pick up ... Then throw down!

12. Wow! Some people have no morals! I woulda loved to of been in his lane and drove after him after seeing that happen as I drive by. Hope he gets his

13. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Did the guy look like Kosmo Kramer?:D Sounds like him.

14. Francisco Plumbero

Francisco Plumbero
    from il.

15. 52pickup

52pickup
    from Tucson, Az

Dude, WTF. Who does that? I too want to know where in town you were when this happened.

16. Verminator

Verminator

Similar sick story: cranking down the highway in an OT Jeep Cherokee when The right rear axle and wheel decides to leave us. I manage to get to the shoulder and stop without wrecking. A car pulls over and says the axle and wheel are about a half mile back in the center median grass and it didn't hit anyone. I start hiking back, cause the LT tires were only a month old. I was just about there, when a corolla goes speeding out from the median with the trunk open and my wheel and axle hanging out !!!! I must have looked like a cartoon --- jumping up and down, waving my fists and cursing my brains out.

Did the walk of shame back to the car, insurance company totalled it, took it, and I've never owned a recently new car since.....

17. Bucket of T

Bucket of T

I lost my grill, some one jacked it off the road too. People these days...

18. RayMiller

RayMiller

honestly now that the day is over with all I can do is laugh it off, I have extra caps and I'm not dying over it so I hope his garage looks good with my stuff on his wall. Karma is one thing when your pissed off in the moment but what good is it for me to wish ill will.... yea I know I said he should get hit by a convoy of busses but then what good would that do me.

19. RayMiller

RayMiller

Dude I just rolled past chirco on 22nd.

20. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

It's hard not to get peeved over such a thing , really . He SAW you stop & try to make it across to your hubcap , the car sitting there with the other 3 hubcaps beaming in the sunlight (quite a picture , huh ?) ... he should've at least taken the time to ASK you if it was yours . What an ass - probably a scrapper . Guys like that around here will cut the cords off anything electrical that sits in front of your house for more than a minute , all for a couple cents of that copper ... witnessed it myself :mad: . At least you have a spare cap to replace it .

Awesome '52 , BTW !

21. Gasoline Junkie

Gasoline Junkie

Kinda off topic, but I had a guy steal my mailbox once.

22. ol'chevy

ol'chevy

I lost a ripple cap with niple on the way back from a show Saturday. It was probably in the long wooded stretch. We drove back through but didn't see it. Probably one of those Damn raccoon theives ran off with it.

23. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

24. Saxon

Saxon
    from MN

that was a good one :p

25. Muttley

Muttley

I tried a search but came up empty. For some reason I'm thinking Nads was involved somehow.........maybe send him a PM. Who knows, it may have also been deleted.

26. Deuces

Deuces

Not heavy enough... How about an M1-A1 tank??? ;)

27. Deuces

Deuces

LOL... That remind's me of a Clint Eastwood flick... :D

28. Deuces

Deuces

Just seen that on the news....

29. Deuces

Deuces

I love the smiley!!! :D