Register now to get rid of these ads!

Texas Fires have destroyed many homes, Lets help.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bigblockmama, Sep 8, 2011.

1. kustomd

kustomd

solve two problems with one shot.

2. bigblockmama

bigblockmama

Anyone that would like to make cash donations can send via pay pal to:
    [email protected]

This is Celebration Community Church that is housing many of the Bastrop folks. Thank you in advance!

3. randyfloyd

randyfloyd

Thanks for helping the church get the paypal thing going so those of us who aren't in the area can help out. I just want to add that this kind of response and care is so inspiring to me and one of the many reasons I continue to hang out at the HAMB. I've been in churches and involved with charitable organizations all of my adult life, and the caring and support of each other that goes on in the HAMB pages everyday in one way or another is unlike anything I've ever seen.

4. bigblockmama

bigblockmama

This is actually my first time doing any sort of charity work, and it feels great. however at the same time, it can be a bit frustrating. When you know people are capable of donating and they don't it's just hard to accept. You know, if every person on the Hamb donated $1.00, we would raise over $153,000.00. I can't even seem to get people to open the thread, maybe if someone like Ryan wrote it, people would be more inclined to open and read.
    HINT, HINT.........;)

5. toughnut

toughnut
    from Arizona

Is there an email address that I can paypal a donation to?
    Thank you very much.
    God Bless You.
    Charlie

6. bigblockmama

bigblockmama

7. RugBlaster

RugBlaster

The company I work for with help from Rust Street Ministries loaded a trailer full of things, and left today......should be there by now.

8. styleline

styleline
    from so-hol

looking at the pic all i can say holly s**t whis you all the best overthere an hope you will sucseed soon to put the basterd out

9. KutlassKim

KutlassKim

Paypal donation sent !! Thanks for doing this bigblockmama for those of us who can help by sending a donation. My prayers go out to the families, responders, and volunteers in Bastrop and surrounding areas !!

10. Transslam

Transslam

I'm a Firefighter for the Texas Forest Service and i know the VFD's are needing help. They help us put out alot of fires. If you know your VFD is running a lot of fires, Donations for Fuel etc helps them out a lot.

11. 50styleline

50styleline

I am in Corpus and am trying to gather some clothes and other things. Do you have anybody coming this way? Will PM you my info.

12. Jimm56

Jimm56