Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Americas Coolest Station Wagons book.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flynbrian48, May 26, 2011.

1. jangleguy

jangleguy

Thanks House! Couldn't EVEN have done it without your help! I'm just sayin' that 'cause I mean it.

Post pix of red shorts asap! And thanks for the bump.

2. jangleguy

jangleguy

Zac - You have excellent taste in friends. I like these guys! Update us on the delivery, okay?

3. jangleguy

jangleguy

Thanks Stubbs! Hope you like it.
    Scotty

4. jangleguy

jangleguy

Hey Jeem! Jason's car came out so nice... What a masterpiece. I was humbled and honored to have all the wagons I did in the book, but that's one of the really special ones... Is he road rashing it yet?

5. jangleguy

jangleguy

Mikey, I like your friends, too! Lucky guys.

So the Buick gets some ink for being a cool beater and you reward it with shiny paint? Ha!

A whole book of Mikey Carisms? This oughta be fun! I'm in...

6. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Oh man, from what I understand, road rash is the least of concerns....he likes to flog the crap out of his cars....that poor grille shell. hahahaaa
    It's got a set of black Kelsey Hayes bigs and littles on it now. Looks really good!

7. jangleguy

jangleguy

Thanks for the update, Jeem! I'll have to see that. I'm still in love with the Halibrands, myself...

8. Scotch

Scotch

Totally digging this book Scotty...!! Lots of fun and even my muscle-wagon seems to (finally) fit in with the other kids. Keep up the good work!