Register now to get rid of these ads!

Looks like I've converted to Mopar

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Kerry, Jul 12, 2011.

1. We always considered you our Mopar guy anyway!

2. good for you kerry! if you happen to come across some extra chevy stuff I'll help you find a home for it.. since you don't need it anymore ;)

3. MXrider13

MXrider13
    from Florida

Its alright man, I like both Chevy and MOPAR.

4. I've not totally turned my back on the bowtie. Travis has a couple of 305s, one of which will find it's way into his pickup. He's already smack talking about beating me in the coupe. HA!

5. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Oddly enough I've had this 331 Hemi with a 6x2 intake in my garage for like 4 years and I wanted nothing more then to put it in my '32 when it's ready. But lately I have been loving early chevys so much that I am now starting to think about a 3-71 blown 265. Who kicks Hemi to the side for Chevy?.....I might!

6. lippy

lippy
    from Ks

Kerry, glad to see the digger almost done. Now everyone is wanting to run a hemi in their dragster and I'm going BBC. LOL. Yes I would say you are a Mopar man. :D Sometimes it just happens. Lippy

7. Gary Pavlovich

Gary Pavlovich
    from CA

What a great shop and it is full of toys/projects! Let me know if you need any info. or parts to build a HOT-Rod Poly 318.

Gary

8. Mopar Jack

Mopar Jack

If it old its gold,but the truth is MOPAR RULES BABY!!!

9. WhitePunkOnNitro

WhitePunkOnNitro
    from Middle Tn

My
    Old
    Pig
    Ain't
    Runnin

Welcome to the dark side man...the Mopar thing is a total sickness.

10. teddyp

teddyp

welcome to the real world most of my buddies are mopar lovers after spenting alot of nights working on mopars i,ve learned to love sbc,s but i have always liked the 340 small blocks and the 426 wedges the baby hemi are like a pretty woman that doesn,t have sex

11. Just think without the Hemi top fuel racing would be a whole lot different as well as the street world . Everything about a Mopar is hard won but the rewards are so sweet. Welcome to the world of go fast . For the record I own 2 at present a '29 and a '31 . Rob