Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pacific north west folks on the wet side unite!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dubcee, Sep 8, 2011.

1. dubcee

dubcee

City of Enumclaw car Show this Sat. I know most of you , ( short of Marty ) dont want to venture this far out, But does free dyno pulls interest you? Ericks Automotive recently moved to Enumclaw, and is it offering FREE pulls this Saturday! if any of you have followed the salt, this is where Willcoxs Garage
    ( sp? ) here on the hamb lets there shit fly among others before heading to Bonneville ! Show up and see if you can beat 690 to the ground from a daily driver? if you need info please p.m.me! Lets see what u got! Erick is the premier tuner on the west coast, and has opened his shop this day for who ever wants to give it a shot, and see what they have, or what they have left to get! this is an excellent opportunity for any local folks to get a base line, and work out the bugs, with out guessing! Hugs and kisses WC........

2. nwbhotrod

nwbhotrod
    from wash state

All the Flathead guys are going to Vantage for the east west run

3. 50newell

50newell

I plan on attending both events. Eric's / Enumclaw is on Sat. the 10th & Vantage is on Sat. the 17th unless the date for Vantage has changed.

4. im going to try and do both i just pulled the plymouth out of the storage hut after its 2 year sleep it fired right up once i charged the battery up

5. Paul

Paul
    Editor

what time Saturday?

6. ALLISON

ALLISON

7. Paul

Paul
    Editor

that was fun!

little old half worn out '50 Olds 303 in a '27 T

two pulls, one practice run (amature at the wheel)

and one decent pull

max power 232.8 at about 4250 rpm
    max torque 327.4 at about 2350 rpm

just about right for a 2000 lb (or less) bucket

8. 50newell

50newell

Went to Enumclaw, put my 50 in the show, got to ride to Eric's in Wilcox's bonneville roadster (thanks Mark), and won the plaque for best traditional hot rod. It was a good day all around.

Attached Files:

9. dubcee

dubcee

I missed your pull Paul, Alan and Kieth told me about it, nice work! I put the stude truck up and pulled a measly 120+ with your old motor! No wonder you changed to the olds! The high lite of the day for me was watching Mark Wilcox's pull! I've never seen a tire distort so bad! The low light defiantly had to be Pat Murphy and his 59 stude lark that made a neck snapping 18.5 H.P. to the back tires, my lawn mower has 19 hp! Sorry I missed you Paul, we will have catch up again later!

10. Paul

Paul
    Editor

hahaha thanks Wayne that makes feel much better

I was in a crunch for time, had just enough time to get in, make a pull and head out
    didn't even get to the show
    looked like a lot of cool cars
    for Enumscratch!

11. dubcee

dubcee