Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bastop wildfires

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dick's Classic Garage, Sep 5, 2011.

1. dvzdeathtrap

dvzdeathtrap
    from austin, tx

tropical storm Nate is supposed to hit the coastline of Texas tomorrow. Hopefully this will bring some much needed rain. -DVZ

2. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Weather report said we wouldn't get rain. Some kind of cross front or something?:confused:

3. WhiteZombie

WhiteZombie
    from Denton TX

Any update on the cabins? My parents stayed there about a year ago, loved it and the area and are wanting to go back sometime but were worried the cabins may have been destroyed.

Thoughts are with those in the area and those fighting the fires.

4. Someone mentioned in another thread they save the cabins but lost most of the trees.

5. honeyman

honeyman
    from Steiner

I'll be calling you guys at Dick's Garage tomorrow am. I've got a 2001 Dodge 1500 Ram pickup, long bed, with a "tall" camper shell on it that I'd be glad to use to help move stuff over to Bastrop in. Dodged a bullet myself Sun./Mon. in Steiner Ranch outside Austin. Friends there have lost EVERYTHING.

6. bigblockmama

bigblockmama

I spoke to the church that we are delivering goods to tomorrow, if anyone is able to make cash donations, they can do so via pay pal.
    [email protected]

Even if you can only donate $5.00, it will help, so please do not hesitate to make a small donation. Thanks in advance!

7. bigblockmama

bigblockmama

Bump, come on guys