Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my Wife.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by (BlueOval), Sep 8, 2011.

1. Woogeroo

Woogeroo
    from USA

2. zephyrV12

zephyrV12
    BANNED
    from pomona ca

gosh I'm so sorry

3. Mnhotrodbuilder

Mnhotrodbuilder
    from Afton, MN

Sorry for your loss and my family will pray for yours.

4. THECRUSTYRAT

THECRUSTYRAT

Im am so sorry for your loss. Prayers are sent out for you and family. May the hands of heaven reach down to you and ease the pain for your loss. We can never begin to understand why life works the way it does, but it all happens for a reason. Keep that head up and be strong, god speed.

5. JVK54

JVK54

So sorry. Our deepest condolances.

6. dad-bud

dad-bud

We lost our 16 year old son nearly 6 months ago and we are still trying to come to grips with the huge hole in our lives.
    It will help to remember the great things you shared and not the sad reason for her leaving you.
    Be strong and live your life like she is still with you. Every day is hard, but with the support of your family and friends, you will learn how to live again.
    Good luck with everything.

7. Mr 42

Mr 42
    from Sweden

Im not a praying man.
    But if your wife still was alive, what would she have done?
    Im guessing lived a rich a full life.

So Im sure she want you to do the same, in this situation.

It can be hard i know but give it at try.

And maybe somewhere in the future you can pick up Hot rodding as a hobby again...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  8. Lonesome

Lonesome
    from Illinois

so sorry, prayers sent.

9. dustdevil

dustdevil
    from illinois

Sorry for your loss, can't imagine losing my wife! Enjoy your time with your kids. Prayers sent.

10. CURIOUS RASH

CURIOUS RASH
    Classified's Moderator

I agree. Nothing makes a loss this huge worse than more loss to cover the costs of such an unexpected event.

Blue Oval, I know you didn't come here looking for anything more than a way to get some grief out, but if you post a Paypal address, I would be happy to send a little to help out.

I bet I'm not the only one.

I know money won't make anything better, but there's no reason to let the lack of it make everything worse.

11. My most sincere condolences to you and your family.

12. SGP

SGP

My heart felt sympathies & prayers to you & your family. It seems difficult to find the purpose in such an event but they happen for some reason. Take care
    steve

13. deuce354

deuce354

So sorry for your loss, Treasure those little ones

14. chopper cliff

chopper cliff
    from lodi ca

Sometimes words alone do not convey sorrow, I to lost someone very close, it wasn't my wife, bit I still feel the sorrow, but he is in my thoughts, and my mind and sorrow is part of the healing process, you have my thoughts and prayers, you have your memorys and your children, be strong for them God bless. Cliff ' Roadster Rick lives on. '

15. lowerod

lowerod

My prayers are with you mate i am so sorry.

16. farmergal

farmergal
    from somewhere

I couldnt agree more. The first year after a loved one's death is always the roughest but i think its essential in the healing process to be emotional and don't hold back. After that first year of events things get better; i promise you. There will always be those "run-ins" that will make you emotional at the memory of her and i think that it's just our way of constantly keeping their memory alive. The same goes for the kids too. We all have our own ways of grieving but we all suffer from those "firsts" the year after we lose someone we hold dear to our hearts.

I'm sure you are feeling a lot of pain and hurt and numbness right now but the pain and numbness will lessen as the days and months progress and in time; you will heal. She seemed like a loving, caring, and hardworking mother and wife and you, James, were very fortunate to have someone like her in your life. she loved you and your children and no one will ever be able to take that away from you. She lives on through her children so remember that; she will always be with you. No matter how hard it is to get up in the morning and carry on; know that you need to; especially for those great kids of yours. No matter how difficult it might be; know that you must smile and laugh and surround yourself with those that mean the most to you.....and never forget to smile everyday :).

In time; memories will no longer bring tears and heartache...but happiness, joy, and laughter. You have one giant "family" here on the HAMB who are here for you at all times, no matter what. If you need something; don't be afraid to let us know. once again, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. stay strong.

17. My wife is a Breast Cancer survivor but I lost my dad 9years ago to the Big C. Be strong for your children brother our thoughts and prayers are headed your way. Jim

18. hotrodharry2

hotrodharry2
    from Michigan

So Sorry to hear of your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

19. Blackmaria60

Blackmaria60

Gang - he wouldn't need to sell his car if we each sent him a buck. I'm game. There must be a few thousand of us on here. What do you think?

This is the worst. The absolute worst. DAMN cancer!

- Shane

20. LuckyFordGuy

LuckyFordGuy

Sorry for loss take care kids will keep you in our prayers

21. So sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you.

22. brady1929

brady1929

please post your paypal info so we can try to help you out.

23. Jimm56

Jimm56

I am so sorry for your loss. Remember, though, she will live on in your heart and through your children. Hold them close and give each other strength.

24. eliguzman

eliguzman

Texas is praying for you. stay strong for those kids!

God Bless

25. mrconcdid

mrconcdid
    from Florida

She will always be with you and your children, hold them close and remind them often of her love for them, and they will return her love to you.

I am so sorry for your loss, Godspeed
    MrC.

26. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss...prayers are said for you and your family.

27. lukey

lukey

Really sorry man! You are in my prayers

28. 32Gnu

32Gnu

Lets all get together here and help this guy out.. Send him a pm and he will send you his address/paypal info..

A long time ago 13 years to be exact I had a son born with a condition the insurance company wouldnt pay.. said it was cosmetic... The mayor in my town heard about it and they raised more than enough money for his treatment..

Lets be his community and help him out with what we can. We all love our flathead stuff/speed parts and would hate to lose my wife then have to give up my second love, cars..

29. You and your Kids are in our Prayers

30. snelson57

snelson57

As a father of 3 young ones, I cant imagine what you are going though.

God speed, Gretchen....