Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tri Valley Auto Glass?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by birds4ever, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Has anyone done business with TVAG? Anyone from outside of Cal?

2. norm ricardo

norm ricardo

Tony did the glass work in my wagon.He did a great job,but I am in California

3. John Denich

John Denich

yup I bought the glass thats in my Copper car from him, and I am buying the new windshield for the Grapevine Clone from him!!! they are top notch!

4. hmmm, thank you both. That's what I keep hearing anyway.

5. 58Lincoln

58Lincoln

Tony cut the glass for my chopped 36 coupe. He's a good guy and knows his business.

6. KIRK!

KIRK!

Tony has done the glass on several of my cars including May Cause Dangerous, The Legion Special and my chopped '47 Ford. Oh, he also just changed the windshield in my daily last week too.

7. J's on squares

J's on squares

very reputable glass shop,... Tony did the side glass on my 54 and he is a stand up guy. i recommend them.

8. I appreciate all the response! So far, that's all good news and is why I went to him. For some reason, it's not working. HAMB usually has great folks.

9. PhatCaddy

PhatCaddy

He cut my front CHOPPED wraparound windshield on the '57 and he just did the LaSalle's side glass including the cutting down of the wing windows.

He is the best....

Brian

10. Yes Brian, I know! Your Caddy is what built the fire under my ass to find a '57 and build it! Damn I love that Cad of yours. After he told me he did yours, plus I would have mine in a specified amount of time, SOLD me on his services. His rep on this forum is always good. I ordered MR-10 lexan instead of glass. I'm just a poor boy! :)
    1600 miles apart and no communication leaves the mind to wander.

11. 35mastr

35mastr
    from Norcal

Anyone care to share what he charges to do a windsheild on a chopped car?

12. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

anyone near Tri Valley Auto Glass that can help birds4ever?

13. birds4ever -

I sometimes drive by the Tri Valley Auto Glass shop on the way to/from work ... I recently noticed that the parking lot has been a bit empty in front of their unit ... perhaps they are on vacation ... ???

I assume you've had no luck calling the shop (925-462-6459) or e-mailing them ([email protected])?

You might also try PMing Tony directly @ Gomes.

14. Rookie1

Rookie1

15. Tony is a friend of mine and has cut numerous glass pieces for me. Unfortunately i live way away form his shop now, but I do recommend his services. He will cut and ship to you, I know he has made custom glass for people all over the US.

16. sickboy713

sickboy713
    from oildale

tony did the front glass in my chopped 56 plymouth belvedere. mine being very curved required it to be water jet cut. at the time it was like 375 for the jet cut, then like 80 an hour to fit and install. i bought a new glass from him also. he did a great job. i will admit that it was more than what i was hoping to spend, but i would do it again if i had too. to me the car was worthless with out the front glass. now i can drive it all over the place. thanks tony!

17. <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]--> I will have to say that everyone that commented on TVAG&#8217;s reputation and service was spot on! Tony&#8217;s shop proved to be both &#8216;stand up&#8217; and honorable! Hope to do more business in the future with them!