Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my Wife.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by (BlueOval), Sep 8, 2011.

1. fxcomet

fxcomet

Words couldn't express how hard this must be for you. I'll be praying for you and your children in the coming days. Don't hesitate to reach out to folks you trust if you need someone to talk to.

2. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

So very sorry James. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless you.

3. 58biscayne

58biscayne

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I too have been there and can tell you that the pain gets easier with time. My wife has been gone for 10 years in March and I still miss her very much but I can think of her with a smile because of the great life and times we had together. You and your children are in my prayers.

4. movingviolation

movingviolation

Sorry to hear of your loss, my families thoughts are with you at this tough time.

5. Prayers going up.

6. Blue

Blue

What words does one use at a time like this?
    May you find the inner strength you need. One day at a time.

7. belyea_david

belyea_david
    from Regina, SK

My heart aches thinking of your loss. Your wife is in an immeasurably better place.

I offer my heartfelt prayers.

Stay Strong....

8. brushape

brushape

Im so very sorry my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

9. hopup289

hopup289

thoughts are for you and your very cherished little one's

10. Phil 41 Chevy

Phil 41 Chevy

Sorry for your loss , be strong you will see her again in a better and peaceful place . God bless !

11. 48FordFanatic

48FordFanatic
    from Maine

James, I am so very sorry for your loss. Your children will need their Dad more than ever now. Think about looking into a support group for yourself and for your children. Here in Maine we have an organization called the Center For Grieving Children. As you can imagine its a support group of children who have lost a parent or parents. There are also organizations to help those who have lost a spouse.

12. r4brightred

r4brightred
    from mass.

Sorry for your loss.

13. brickhead07

brickhead07
    from IL

that is tragic.... you and your family will be remembered in our prayers.

14. Beautiful poem...

God Speed Gretchen and may your family find peace for your suffering is over...

15. jay7262

jay7262

Sorry to here about your loss, stay strong for the kids, they will need your love and strength, there's always another car out there, Family first.

16. I am so sorry for your lose I cant even go where you are now, hug your kids our best from Oregon

17. (BlueOval)

(BlueOval)
    from Slo-Cal

Again, Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers! This place is more than just a message board, IT'S A FAMILY! I have received a lot of uplifting words, prayers, and advice. Thank you all for taking time out of your day for me and my family.

18. My wife and I are coming up on our 46th anniversary. She is my life. I cannot imagine the pain you and your children are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

19. RustyRedRam

RustyRedRam

My condolences on the loss of your wife. My friend's dad started the Grief Recovery Institute to help with loss. They might be able to help if you're interested.

http://www.grief-recovery.com/

20. Royalshifter

Royalshifter
    from California

Good words Dean and oh my I feel heart broken....may the beautiful lady rest and your family gets through this hard time....my goodness so young. I would be lost without my partner my love my life. Skip

21. L. Eckart

L. Eckart

What a tragedy. Very sorry for you and the children. I will pray for you and your children that you can make it through this time and remember the good times you shared with her. God bless.

22. Fiorano

Fiorano

Holy hell- I am so sorry for this she was so young.
    keep a chin up. I am so sorry again. i'll pray for you all.

23. 296ardun

296ardun

Others have said it better than I can...so very sorry for your loss, been married 42 years, cannot imagine the pain of loss you must feel, stay strong........

24. ltownrodder

ltownrodder

Very sorry to hear of the passing of your wife. Being as how you have kids you need to keep it together for them even though its got to be a tough time. I had a close friend that lost his wife 2 years ago and he got depressed and went into a shell. Look to your good friends if you need help and companionship. Ive been married now going on 30 years now and I don't know what I would do without her.We will keep you in our prayers.

25. cartcoupe36

cartcoupe36
    from Acworth GA

so sorry for your loss, god bless you an your little ones. sending prayers your way in hope that the good lord looks after you an your family! god bless.

26. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

My Mom liked this poem alot and it may help you and the family in a small way. It did ours when she died. The pain will pass but the memory of her will never be gone.

The Rose Beyond The Wall

Near a shady wall a rose once grew,
    Budded and blossomed in God's free light,
    Watered and fed by the morning dew,
    Shedding it's sweetness day and night.

As it grew and blossomed fair and tall,
    Slowly rising to loftier height,
    It came to a crevice in the wall
    Through which there shone a beam of light.

Onward it crept with added strength
    With never a thought of fear or pride,
    It followed the light through the crevice's length
    And unfolded itself on the other side.

The light, the dew, the broadening view
    Were found the same as they were before,
    And it lost itself in beauties new,
    Breathing it's fragrance more and more.

Shall claim of death cause us to grieve
    And make our courage faint and fall?
    Nay! Let us faith and hope receive--
    The rose still grows beyond the wall,

Scattering fragrance far and wide
    Just as it did in days of yore,
    Just as it did on the other side,
    Just as it will forever-more.

A. L. Frink

27. autobilly

autobilly

28. Prayers for you and your kids and family.

SDG

29. She lived her life and found her true love. You. I've lost my brother, grandpa, and so many friends that I can't name them all. Some died from bad health. Some died as a victim of murder. But what I have never lost is a woman who gave me three kids and loved me to the end of her life. I can't imagine the pain you're feeling. The anger. The emptiness that either ends in crying or just plain numbness. What I am glad to hear is that she had you. We pass through life like dew on the morning grass. She didn't pass through this life alone. Just think if she wouldn't have had you how much more painful it would have been. You gave her everything you had. You gave her the best life that anyone could have ever had. Man, one thing I do know with loss is that the answer isn't found in a bottle, with pills, or even anger. Just think of it like this: she loved you so much that she gave you three very special things for you to remember her by; your kids. I wish that you didn't have to go through this and that you had the happy ending where you both lived to be old. I'm really sorry for your loss. I'm really sorry for the hole its left. Its not only them that dies, but us that dies with them. Hold onto your kids man. Life is not over, and it will get easier but that doesn't mean you'll ever stop missing her. It just means that life is different. My brother died last September. September 19, 2010. I still miss him. Never stop thinking about him. I still cry. The man saved my life when I really needed him. I hold onto his memory. Its all I got left man. Hold onto your memories. They are the only thing that will help you get through.