Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my Wife.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by (BlueOval), Sep 8, 2011.

1. Thoughts and Prayers to you and the children, sorry for you loss.. God Bless

2. rrbrucea

rrbrucea

Oh man, this just made me go check what my wife uses... both she and my eldest step-daughter are using a product containing aluminum. You can bet what I'll be talking to her about. Thank you for posting this. To the OP again, my sincere condolences.

3. shadams

shadams

Ditto what everyone else has said.....

4. Larry W

Larry W
    from kansas

So sorry for your loss. Prayers go with you.

5. Sorry for your loss, our prayers are with you and your family...

6. 32Gnu

32Gnu

I am so sorry.. You are in the right place.. Tell us what you need and keep your flathead stuff.., I'm sending you a pm..

7. May God be with you and your family during this very hard time.

Very sad to hear of your loss - I'll be saying a prayer for you this Sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using TJJ

8. Sorry for your loss Prayers for you and family

9. sawzall

sawzall

im so sorry... she was too young

10. LSGUN

LSGUN
    from TX

My thoughts and prayers go out to you brother, she was a beautiful woman.

11. so sorry to hear of your loss. we will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. please let the HAMB family know if there is ANY thing we can do for you. May God bless you and your three kids and may His peace and grace give you peace.

12. scottlep

scottlep

Cancer sucks. Sorry for your loss. Lost my father to brain cancer. Watched him take his last breath. Cancer is horrible for everyone involved. Take care. Things will get better some day.

13. So sorry. God Bless You and the Children.

14. gasser300

gasser300
    from Ft Worth

I spent the last few minutes trying to think of what it would be like to be in your shoes. Not sure how I would have dealt with such tragedy I hope you and your family are ok.

15. drs47ford

drs47ford
    from Western NY

My deepest sympathies to you and your children.

16. KRB52

KRB52
    from Conneticut

Sorry to hear of your loss. I lost my Mother in 1997 to cancer. I lost my son in March of this year to a sudden cardiac arrest, at 22 years old. I miss both. May God grant you and your family peace.

17. burnin53

burnin53
    from cuba,n.y.

So very sorry for your loss,my friend. Wish we could do something to lessen your pain.
    Rest in peace,young lady.

18. 21stud

21stud
    from California

My thoughts ,and prayers go out to you, and your family for your loss.

19. 1954Bill

1954Bill
    from Long Beach

Yea I don't need any fattie parts but I could give some money Life is life and sometime it hurts !! I live in SoCa let me know if you need some help!

20. 19Fordy

19Fordy

My prayers and condolences are with you and your children. Re: your stuff: aaggie is right,"Selling off stuff that you worked a lifetime to accumulate just to hand the money over to pay bills is not necessary. Hospitals and Doctors will set up payment plans so tell them to get in line and you will get to them as soon as you can. Close the garage door and give the projects a rest, they will be there for you when the time is right." Being able to work on your car and flathead goodies will serve as good therapy as time goes by.

21. Fatbob309

Fatbob309

Im so sorry. My thoughts and prayers go out to all that knew her and loved her.

R.I.P.

22. roughneck424

roughneck424

I hope that all the posts of from all of us here with our sincere condolences can ease your pain a little bit. Please try to keep your head up and care for the kids. I work with a guy who lost his wife 2 years ago while he too was battling cancer in the hospital bed beside her. He is making a remarkable recovery.

God Bless You & Yours

23. im praying for you and your family . sorry for your loss .

24. Turbos10

Turbos10
    from Texas

No words...my wife and I are in our thirties with three kids...so, sorry. Prayers gone up for you to find the good....

25. grovedawg

grovedawg
    from Heber, UT

I wish I could do more than offer my condolences. I will be praying for you and your children. Ryan

26. speedyg948

speedyg948

sorry for your tragic loss, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family

27. jgang

jgang
    from hamburg ny

<DL><DD>my mother sent this to me when a dear friend departed unexpectedly. i hope you find some degree of solace in it.</DD><DD> </DD><DD>Do not stand at my grave and weep,</DD><DD>I am not there; I do not sleep.</DD><DD>I am a thousand winds that blow,</DD><DD>I am the diamond glints on snow,</DD><DD>I am the sun on ripened grain,</DD><DD>I am the gentle autumn rain.</DD><DD>When you awaken in the morning&#8217;s hush</DD><DD>I am the swift uplifting rush</DD><DD>Of quiet birds in circling flight.</DD><DD>I am the soft starlight at night.</DD><DD>Do not stand at my grave and cry,</DD><DD>I am not there; I did not die.</DD></DL>ill be thinking of you

28. slick39

slick39
    from dallas ,ga

Sorry to hear of your loss ...we'll keep ya in our thought's and prayers stay strong bro those kid's need ya

29. Ghost of ElMirage

Ghost of ElMirage

Prayers and condolences to you and your kids . You sound like good dad. Stay strong. It is hard to make sense of things .She was a beautiful woman.

30. EPP

EPP
    from Oklahoma

I am sorry for your loss. I will include you and your family in my prayers.