Register now to get rid of these ads!

Lost my Wife.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by (BlueOval), Sep 8, 2011.

1. BadgeZ28

BadgeZ28
    from Oregon

I am so sorry about the loss of your wife.

2. Way too young, I know her loss will be felt for a long time. Hang in there.
    RB

3. 1950ChevySuburban

1950ChevySuburban
    Member Emeritus
    from Tucson AZ

Godspeed Gretchen.
    I'm sorry for your loss James.........

4. TERPU

TERPU

I am so very sorry for your loss. If there is anyway I can help please just let me know.

Tim

5. Checkerwagon

Checkerwagon

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]-->[FONT=&quot]Aibetsuriku, which translates (roughly) to[/FONT][FONT=&quot]; the feelings of [/FONT][FONT=&quot]pain of separation from one loved. There is no word or words in the English language that can express the emotion felt when a loss is so immense. Though I am not an expert in language or translation, I have earned my stripes in the field of loss.
    Now added to my short list of topics to discuss with the gods: why was Gretchen Elizabeth's time so brief?.
    My sincerest condolences is such an understatement,
    Dale
    Cleveland OH

[/FONT]

6. maddog1949

maddog1949

Your family will be in our prayers.

7. (BlueOval) I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Your wife is a beautiful woman, and she was taken from you and this world, far too young. You have my deepest condolences...

8. Dat Dirty Rat

Dat Dirty Rat

Wow man..dont even know what to say or how to say i'm sooo sorry for your loss...Keep your head up and stay strong holmes!!...

9. Mr.Musico

Mr.Musico
    from SoCal

sorry for your loss

10. terd ferguson

terd ferguson

I am soooo sorry for your loss. I'm praying for you and your family.

11. SOCAL PETE

SOCAL PETE
    from Ramona CA

Heart braking news. I would be lost without my Wife. Keep your strength for those kids.
    I lost my Mom 2006 Aug 8th. She fought hard and that about drove me insane. Hang in there.

12. So sorry to hear of your loss. She is in a much better place now. Hang in there and let us know what you need.

13. 23 bucket-t

23 bucket-t

So sorry My prayers go out to you and your family.

14. flathead31coupe

flathead31coupe
    from indpls, in

15. Jay71

Jay71

Absolutely heartbreaking. I couldnt even imagine. So sorry.

16. I am so sorry for your loss. Take care

Frenchy

17. sorry for your loss!! I can't imagine. Stay strong.

18. 32Auburn

32Auburn
    from Oregon

I can't imagine what you're going through, you have my prayers for you and your kids, God bless.

19. oldiron73

oldiron73
    from WISCONSIN

Sorry to hear about your wife.
    I have a wife around the same age and it makes you stop think how short life can be.
    God bless you and your family

20. papajohn

papajohn

So sorry to hear that. Way too young.

21. Geargoyle Curtis

Geargoyle Curtis

Sorry for your loss and may god bless you and your kids.

22. moonman29

moonman29

sorry for your loss. Not much I can say but eyes are very watery just thinking about it. Prayers will be with you and your family.

23. barryvanhook

barryvanhook
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Mesa, AZ

I hate to hear things like this ... please accept my deepest condolences.

Barry

24. DeadSledTodd

DeadSledTodd
    from Ca.

Damn thats a tuff one brother.....Keep your kids close to you.my thoughts and prayers are with you.

25. Eryk

Eryk

I finally worked up the nerve to post.

I met Gretchen when I was 20 years old. I'm 32 now. We worked together. I spoke to Gretchen nearly every day for about 8 years. I can honestly say that she is one of the sweetest most genuine people I've ever known. She was my only real friend in our industry. She looked out for my family and for our business. She always made sure we got paid on time. Gretchen played a role in me being able to work and feed my kids and even build my cars. Truly an amazing person. So dedicated to her job and to her family. James, she loved you guys so much. I never saw her as happy as the day she told me you guys were getting married. Our industry was stressfull quite often. But that smile of hers made it better. She always had time to smile. And always had time to talk about her family.

I have no more words. This has been really hard to grasp.

James, my heart goes out to you and your family. You have my number. You know where I live. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything.

-Eryk

26. So sorry. I pray for you and the kids. Be strong for them.

27. We're sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Take care of yourself and the children.
    David and Alice

28. cheveey57

cheveey57

James,
    My heart goes out to you,
    I will pray for you and your family. God bless you all.

Pete

29. choptup 49

choptup 49
    from so-cal

I'm sorry James. My name is Eddie. I just want to say Sorry!

30. grey46

grey46

Im very sorry for you.. I lost my wife 9 years ago to cancer ,all I can tell you is do a day at a time the best you can. Time wont heal it but it will make it bearable . I now have bladder cancer and the only bright spot is hopefully I will see my wife again. Take care and your in my thoughts..