Register now to get rid of these ads!

Custom tailored Automotive Photography

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by Buick59, Aug 7, 2011.

1. Buick59

Buick59
    from in a house

Howdy, to anybody reading this, my name is Michael Harrington, I'm an automotive photographer/freelance journalist/writer.

My services are as follows:
    -Catalog/website product photography
    -Fine art vehicle portraits
    -Race or event photographic coverage
    -owner vehicle portraits
    -shop and documentary photography

(see examples below)

If you are an Alliance member and have photographic needs, I can work within your budgetary constraints.

Have lens will travel.

If you are an Alliance member and have photographic needs, I can work within your budgetary constraints.

Have lens will travel.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 7, 2011
  2. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

top notch camera guy and all around good guy!

great work

3. johnod

johnod

I bought a print from Mike here , which arrived yesterday, well the print is great, it's even better than it looks like on his site, or in postings here on the HAMB. He shipped it out fast, and packed it well. I cannot think of a thing he could have done to make this a better smoother transaction.

Thanks Mike

4. sodbuster

sodbuster
    from Kansas

Top notch......Mike has the "eye" for getting the 'shot'.....I have some of his shots hanging up in our house from our wedding shots on the salt.

5 Stars!!!

Chris

Attached Files:

5. Lacy Lane

Lacy Lane
    from Nebraska

Michael Harrington is a true artist with a camera. His images from the salt flats are phenomenal. We worked together on two separate photo shoots,both were featured in magazines. He is so creative, and has tricks up his sleeve to make every shot stand out. He is easy to work with, goes above and beyond your expectations, has a great sense of humor, and his vehicle knowledge is extensive. Mike, wishing you all the best,looking forward to working with you again! I can't wait to see all the places your camera takes you,and all the success you find.