Register now to get rid of these ads!

gambino Kudos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevydude#1, Sep 7, 2011.

1. chevydude#1

chevydude#1
    from louisiana

I recently ordered a fatmans ultra low IFS kit from Gambinos. Today I got a call from Alex letting me know that my kit had been made and would be shipped very soon. So maybe you're wondering whats the big deal? Well since we always feel it necessary to let people know when we get burnt, I thought I would do the opposite. He got paid, my parts were ordered, and he could have moved on. He took a few minutes to give me an update on my order without me calling. Customer service is very important to me. He has also answered several questions for me already. I will definately use Gambinos in the future! Incase you wondering, I ordered the kit for a 1941 chevy sedan.

2. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

He was really cool to deal with when I ordered my flake. Did the same thing. Called and let me know when it shipped and when to expect it. Plus, the dude has skills! Really has an eye for style. I will shake his hand in person one day!

3. Tin Can

Tin Can

He did the same when I ordered my taildragger kit from him. I like ordering parts from people that you have seen do the installs. MEt him in Vegas a few years ago.. Very cool dude

4. adamshumard

adamshumard

How's she coming?

5. While I haven't ordered anything from Alex, I did attend the Gene Winfield Meet at his place. J scow and I traveled down from Seattle and had some car troubles on the way. Alex let us patch it up in the shop and cleaned up after us as he wanted to get to dinner. I wouldn't hesitate to order parts, recommend his shop(way awesome operation), have work done or help him and any of the guys @ Gambino's if they needed it.

6. resqd37Zep

resqd37Zep
    from Nor Cal

He's a top notch Dude! He was building a 49 Cadi a few years ago he called XXX. Inspired me to do my own version. I'm always amazed as how much road time the F*ck you 54 has seen. Gambino actually lives this stuff.

7. chevydude#1

chevydude#1
    from louisiana

adamshumard, I had a change of venue. Doing the fatman upfront, taildragger in the rear. Bagged out to lay frame. Still gotta have the wide white walls though! Probably gonna use a 5.3L with a 4L60E. A lil mix of traditional and modern. Interior surely will be mostly stock.

8. skyrodder

skyrodder

yeah Alex is a Cool Dood

9. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

wow thanxs guys!!!!

10. adamshumard

adamshumard

Glad to hear she's coming along.