Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tomball Tx fire department needs donations

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by WhiteDevilsCC, Sep 6, 2011.

1. WhiteDevilsCC

WhiteDevilsCC
    from Spring Tx.

My wife spoke with the Montgomery county chamber of commerce tonight. She was in formed that the Tomball fire department needs donations of Gatorade, water, nutrigrain bars, granola bars, cereal bars, or anything like this. This is for the firefighters who are fighting these fires, they are not asking for money. If you would like to take them donations you can take it to the fire station located at 1200 Rudel St in Tomball. My wife and I are getting donations together and will be taking them over there tomorrow evening if anyone in the spring area would like to drop it off with me that is possible also. I'm sorry if this is off topic but these firefighters need our help. Thank you

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  2. WhiteDevilsCC

WhiteDevilsCC
    from Spring Tx.

Bttt I know someone here is willing to help the men and women who are fighting the fires in Montgomery county.

3. donkeyfarm

donkeyfarm

I wish I was closer to help, especially for the town Mike Eli grew up in! Good luck!

4. WhiteDevilsCC

WhiteDevilsCC
    from Spring Tx.

Bttt for the morning crowd

5. houston54

houston54

My wife will be dropping off a load of supplies later today. Thanks for the heads up.

God bless the people who have lost everything and those risking everything.

6. JMD82

JMD82

Im going to drop off some supplies as well later this evening! Anything to help!
    -Missy

7. houston54

houston54

Just a heads up to anyone planning to drop off supplies in Tomball. They do not need water/gatoraide. They have 500 cases already on hand from Homeland Security. They would rather have ready to eat snacks such as breakfast bars, energy bars, etc.

8. WhiteDevilsCC

WhiteDevilsCC
    from Spring Tx.

Thanks for the heads up we just dropped off a bunch of nutigrain and granola bars. We did have some water and garoade also that people gave us to take. But if anyone is going to take stuff they definitely need the food over the water at this time. They are very appreciative of everything and I would like to thank everyone that has taken the time to help all the emergency response people all over Texas.

9. Master of None

Master of None

I will bring this up at our monthly meeting Monday. I'm sure that the rest of the guy's o the Rockwell city Fire Dpt, will want to help.

10. houston54

houston54

Hopefully by Monday the fires in this area will be out! There are many other fires across the state and with the current conditions and dry forecast more blazes will develop.

One thing I will add is that if you are a smoker - Keep your ash in your car. Use your ash tray!

Thanks for the concern and prayers.