Register now to get rid of these ads!

epoxy primer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Model A man, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Model A man

Model A man

PPG is no longer making DP60LF (blue epoxy primer) is there any other manufacture of blue epoxy primer that will match? My car is fifty percent primed with DP60 help.

2. 54pumpjack

54pumpjack

1 post and no introduction? Your off to a bad start already!

3. Kool! a Newbie, with an Old School attitude...and he's read the rules. You tell em....Ha

4. Hey 54, you've been around longer than me. Need to get that "Newbie" gone.

Model A Man....There must be somebody who has the primer you need. If its out there you should find a source here....Good Luck!

5. 54pumpjack

54pumpjack

Yup A newbie, I don't believe in posting on everybodys stupid questions that can be found via a search or to up my number by saying hi to everyone in the introduction. If I have a question that I can't find by way of the internet or searching on here I post it which usually there isn't any questions because the information is out there.

6. flatheadhero

flatheadhero
    from California

7. CutawayAl

CutawayAl
    from MI

DP primer can be tinted with pigment. Assuming that white(or maybe light grey) is still available, start with that and hope you can match what you already have.

8. derbydad276

derbydad276

time to paint the car