Register now to get rid of these ads!

Drive Invasion/Silver Screen and Gasoline?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Everett McGill, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Starlight Drive In Moreland Avenue Atlanta Georgia. Sunday September 4th. Bands, cars, pin ups, hooligans! Then at Dark movies all night long. Who's coming?!?!?

2. Bueller, anyone? Bueller?

3. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

I'll be there dude!

4. lgh1157

lgh1157

Yeah, last year kinda , . . . . wasn't as good as previous years, but i will go

L

5. stretch 1320

stretch 1320

Be sure to look us up?

6. Death Trap A BomB

Death Trap A BomB

hey you all, the Road Rats in Jacksonville Fl want to come up this year. We were bummed last year and did not even try to attend. We ,all or part of our group had attended Dixie Fried every year since DF#2. However we are a lot closer to the Rumblers show in Ormond Beach at the Iron Horse Saloon. We love the starlight, but we mainly go to event to see cars and meet other gear heads into old iron. That swap meet out by road atlanta always yields gold for someone in our group. I hope there will be a lot of the Dixie Fried crowd this year. For us it has always the best road trip of the year........Dave

7. Death Trap A BomB

Death Trap A BomB

screw it. we'l be there ....5 cars 29 to 58........

8. lgh1157

lgh1157

The journey is the destination

9. Now we have motivation to go. Always good to meet other Hambers.

Stop by the PA/sound tent and tell Brad you are looking for Stevie G. I'll buy you lunch at Franks.:cool:

See you all next weekend

10. Death Trap A BomB

Death Trap A BomB

Now were talkin .......lets round up some early iron and be there in force......we,ll see if we can get a few more to together before next week end......I think we've always enjoyed a pretty good collection of beaters/projects shown up and hangin out.

11. chazzin

chazzin
    from butler,ga

ill be there

12. Chazzin! Bring your brushes brother! We got a load of cars going!

13. dixie1219

dixie1219

Eh? So how ws it?? Lemme live vicariously through you guys... my ass is down in Florida now... it felt so weird to not be at the Drive in this year.

14. The Drive In was umm wet! But still a whole lot of fun! The car show numbers were down but mainly because of the rain. There were a couple that came and left when the rain started. There was lots of drinking and hell raising as usual too. I was working with Garage 71 , cooking for our club and drinking for myself most of the time so I didn't get to catch much of the bands.

15. dixie1219

dixie1219

I heard the rain scared a few folks away...but come on, compared to the usual swamp ass dying cause its so hot weather, im sure the rain was a nice break.

I really was torn on wether to drive up there or stay local down here for the Rumblers show...and although I had fun down here last weekend, it was really hard for me to break my tradition of not attending the Invasion.

Here's hoping yall caused a little hell for me!!

16. THE CHIEF

THE CHIEF
    from MIAMI

man i didnt know this was still going on i would have gone!