Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bob Creitz dies

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BLAINE 816, Aug 29, 2011.

1. storm king

storm king

I knew of Bob's reputation from my teen years. When I moved to Tulsa after getting out of the Air Force, I had the pleasure of meeting him when we wer both active in the Experimental Aircraft Association, Chapter 10, in Tulsa.
    Bob also built a homebuilt aircraft that won Grand Champion Homebuilt back in the '80's at Oshkosh, the equivelent of winning the U.S. Nationals. Champions are Champions in whatever endeavor they choose.
    Godspeed, Bob...

2. No that is an awesome story!
    RIP Bob, sorry i never got the chance to meet you...

I'll put my CREITZ pedal to good use

3. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

Prayers for the family ...RIP!

4. The HAT

The HAT
    from Tulsa

Those parts, wheels, Manifolds etc. were made by Bobs brother....Jim Creitz, who was at the services, I have worked with Jim 2 times in my lifetime, he was as sharp as anyone I ever knew, and was successful in the early days of Nascar

5. The HAT

The HAT
    from Tulsa

Bobs Plane, an RV3 was SO superb, the Judges didn't know how to Judge it, the Last Rivit was solid Gold......

6. The HAT

The HAT
    from Tulsa

Hat, Ya know you've had a Bad day, .....when yer Rod Cap beats you to the Starting Line.....

Bob Creitz....circa 1968

7. burt21

burt21

another legend gone!! R.I.P.