Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy from S. Dakota

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by swappy, Aug 26, 2011.

1. swappy

swappy
    from Rapid City

I have been a motor head all my life. Have just started getting into the old hotrods. currently Trying to resurrect a 1937 ford coupe.:cool:

2. jodell

jodell
    from Irvine, CA

Welcome Swappy! I went to the School of Mines many years ago and spent way too much time cruising around Rapid rather than studying. Good luck with the 37. I am working on a 40 Ford truck myself.

Jeff

3. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

hey ya,chuck from Colorado-formally of Rapid City,

4. Good to see someone local.

5. chubbie

chubbie

welcome swappy from NW Iowa. just returned from kool deadwood nites. we had a great time! love cruisin the hills! I've more than a few oldsmobiles too

6. Welcome aboard from Des Moines, Iowa! Will you be going to the Outkast show in Mitchell September 24th weekend?

7. swappy

swappy
    from Rapid City

Would Like to go to OutKast But I am Taking my 2 year old to see Thomas the Train in Denver That weekend. Anyone going to the Swapmeet on the Sept 11 at the fair grounds Here in Rapid City?

8. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

jeez..i don't whats worse taking a 2 yr old to see Thomas the Train or driving in Denver,?? i remember when the swap was in the Rushmore civic center,

{thought about it..driving in Denver would be worse}

9. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My old home state. Welcome!