Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The 2011 Hot Rod Revolution

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Aug 30, 2011.

1. I am sure the show will be fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed the pics from last year. What exactly happened to the Power Plant????

2. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

The city is doing something under the building. As such, the area surrounding the building is completely torn up. It's inaccessible.

3. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

Wouldn't you know it, that's the day I'd scheduled my Mid Decembrrrrr Run....oh well I just rescheduled the run to the following weekend. I will be at the HRR and I'm planning on bringing yblock292 and his 29 roadster! Looks like a kool choice for a venue, can't wait!

4. fifTsix

fifTsix
    from TEXAS

5. skullcracker

skullcracker
    from Austin

Congratulations Ryan. Good things happen to bad MF'ers. Can't wait. Wish I had a car...

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Preferred spectator parking for the 55!

7. rotorwrench

rotorwrench

I had to march on the parade field at Camp Maybry for 2 solid days back in 1986. When I joined the Texas Army National Guard, they had me ride the bus up there from San Antonio to go through a Basic Training Orientation Program (BTOPs). We had drill sergeants and stayed in the old WWII barracks there. The program was to make sure an "Old" 26 year old, among others, could make it through the real thing at Fort Dix. The only major difference between Camp Maybry and Ft Dix was newer quarters and colder weather. I'll never forget that week end.

Kerby

8. 65dodgecrewcab

65dodgecrewcab

I'm lookin' forward to the HHR11 show! I'll be there with my 1965 Dodge Crew Cab, former Army truck. Wonder if I can take advantage of some of the "preferred" parking???

Wayno
    Austin, TX