Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Absaroka State Takeover 2011 in Big Horn, Wyoming!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Stutz, Jun 21, 2011.

1. Great Pictures yall! Without the support of my HAMB brothers and sisters, this would not have happened! You all are amazing people, I couldn't be happier.... or more tired.

2. JarRod

JarRod

had a good time can't wait to for next year.

3. T.W.Dustin

T.W.Dustin

Looks like a great show. I spend a week fishing in your beautiful state every year near Dubois. My Dad was born and raised in WYO. Maybe I could drag my 48 Indian Chief up there next summer and hit the show before coming back to AZ.

4. Doll Kustom

Doll Kustom

really great meeting a bunch more of you!!! i will post more pictures from the weekend too!!!
    Stutz, you did a great show, PlatePeddler thanks for giving me your last sticker :)
    Sean Allen, thanks for cruising me around, DSR, thanks for putting me up to stay when my lodging fell through the first night... T-Rev happy birthday bro, sorry about the paint mustache, JarRod, get your car done, and i will fix mine, we can drag race next year!!!!!

i had a blast, thanks for letting me pinstripe all your stuff, partake in some humerous moments, and make some new great friends!!!
    Absaroka or bust 2012

5. Just got the pictures back from my photographer... Miss Absaroka Pageant.... wow.

Heres Miss Absaroka 2011 a.k.a. Miss Fox Trot a.k.a. Dannie Fox

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2011
  6. Johnny C.

Johnny C.

Looks like you had a great show. Wish I could have made it. Next year I guess. I don't have any more friends to get married so count me in with a car or two next year.

7. T-rev

T-rev

AST was a blast this year and the pin up contest was fantastic will get the pics i had a friend take as soon as i can all i know is this has got to be the best traditional show in Wyoming and i hope to see more around our area!!!

8. T-rev

T-rev

9. c-10 simplex

c-10 simplex

i have to claim ignorance as i have only been to wyoming once. Is Big horn in Big horn nat'l forest? If not, it must be very near?

At any rate i think Big Horn/Big Horn national forest is the most beautifullest place on the planet. i don't like to discuss death, but if i went there and died, i would not be unhappy.

10. The Nat'l forest covers thousands of square miles. Big Horn is south of Sheridan at the bottom of the Big Horn Mountains.