Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features 1959-60 Ford F100 Pics?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BEAR, Jun 17, 2008.

1. cjmac

cjmac

Also nice to see a 58 pop up once in a while. are you working on a shop or mag project ?

2. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Shop and accompanying website with a lot of New England Hot Rod history. I joined up with some buddies that already have an established shop and a lot more talent then me when it comes to building cars lol. It's been a great learn ing experiance so far and I'm really excited to see things come together.

3. cjmac

cjmac

great, best of luck , keep us posted.

4. r.p.m. rick

r.p.m. rick

heres mine

Attached Files:

5. Looking good Matt. Can't wait until you get it finished.

6. thishero

thishero

Anyone know how you pull the panels off of the bed that house the tail light? And are the panels they used on '65 4x4 the same as on our trucks besides the horizontal line that runs through them. I need one and the local Pick N Pull has one, I just have no idea how to pull it off without cutting it off.

Attached Files:

7. Gotta cut 'em off...good times!

I believe the short box end caps didn't have the horizontal seam. Otherwise they're the same.

8. cjmac

cjmac

1959 F100 Just did a face lift to passenger side only. 8 1/2 americans front and rear. What the heck.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
  9. Cj, that is a good looking truck. I like both steelies and Americans. Nice to see the different perspective.

What size tires do you have on the Americans?

10. cjmac

cjmac

8 1/2s with 205 75s in front and 235 75s in rear. Not much room, the tapered profile works, otherwise they'd be rubbing. Thanks. f100

11. I finally noticed all the trucks in the back ground of those pics... you must be a farmer, because it sure as hell looks like your're growing them up there!:D

12. cjmac

cjmac

13. thishero

thishero

Wow, cj, I didn't realize you had so many of these, how many do you ever have, and do you ever sell parts?

14. justjrank

justjrank

Howdy neibor, I also share a passion for the f100. Well, I have a 1960 that has been at my grandparents sitting since "83, outside for about 15 years. I think it about damn time to START workin' on her.

15. thishero

thishero

Right on justjrank! You've come to the right place, the hamb is a great resource for getting information and opinions on anything you may come up with on your truck. I've posted many questions when getting stuck on what to do, and a lot of these guys are very helpful and knowledgable and glad to help, so pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

16. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

Please tell me that the truck in grey primer is after the wreck :(

17. Black coupe

Black coupe

Brilliant thread:)
    Great trucks everyone
    Any more pictures.
    Cheers Andy

18. Black coupe

Black coupe

Hi,
    After making the decission to sell my '32 3 window coupe,
    i was in the market for something i could take my sons totrod to the car shows in and tow my caravan
    so this is what i came up with,sorry but it aint got a v8:eek:
    just a beat up old truck which carries loads and gets a quite a few mpg(which is handy with the price of fuel over here at the moment)
    Cheers Andy
    will take some more pictures when it arrives on friday

Attached Files:

19. thishero

thishero

that's a sweet lookin' machine Andy, hope you enjoy it, and even over here we're starting to feel the pinch of the gas man.

20. zephyrV12

zephyrV12
    BANNED
    from pomona ca

here we go

Attached Files:

21. skipper30

skipper30
    from Colorado

Attached Files:

22. Manimal

Manimal

zephyr- I think we need to talk. I have a '57 and '59 and you have parts!

23. cjmac

cjmac

Just sold the white 1960 f100. Very straight truck. Going to the east coast, Conn. Better someone gets it rolling as it will be a while for me. Also a shot of the panel. Looks like it is going down the road too. Way too nice for me, plan was to use as a delivery truck, but ......... too much dirt on this farm. The driver 1959 F100 is staying put. Keep the pics rolling. Truck

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  24. cjmac

cjmac

1959 F100 with 1958 F100 front clip. Forgot the panel pics. Shows subtle mods to hood and splash pan also firewall and inner fenders. It is going to stay local in the SF bay area. Finally got it out to its first show, Goodguys in pleasanton. All good. Truck

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 31, 2011
  25. thishero

thishero

CJMac - Love that panel. I remember seeing it at Tim's place in Riverbank over a year ago, and it's super nice. I love what you did with the hood, I always though it would be cool if I could take out the extra plateau and just drop those lines down. I'd also like to soften the line on the side of the hood, more like the 59-60, instead of the hard turn on the front of my 57. Luckily I'm still a ways to go before I think about body so I have time. LOL!

26. 100% Matt

100% Matt

CJ did you sell it to a Hamber in CT? There are a ton of us in CT with these trucks now! I keep saying we should start a F100 club. The F-Offs CC!

27. cjmac

cjmac

Yes, the 60 went your way. A fellow named Carmen teamed up with a friend who is collecting old trucks. Straight truck, think he is going to keep it stock.

28. jestr73

jestr73
    from Tampa, Fl.

just picked this up a few weeks ago

Attached Files:

• f100.jpg
      f100.jpg
      File size:
      66.4 KB
      Views: