Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Zog's Tiki Lounge Party 5 - Sun. 09/04/11 PHX

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zog, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Zog

Zog

Hello, all! Doing anything fun on Labor Day weekend Sunday? Thought not...

Well, good news: it's Tiki Lounge Party time again! This year's 5th celebration of Polynesian pop culture kitsch will be held at the Rhythm Room in Phoenix on Sunday, September 4th from 6:00 PM-close. There will be killer surf bands, slinky go-go dancers, Hawaiian and hula dancers, live tiki carvers, lowbrow art, great food and Zog's wicked selection of signature exotic cocktails. This is shaping up to be our best event yet! :eek:

As always, we'll have dedicated, VIP hot rod parking, right next to all the action on the outdoor patio.

If any clubs are interested in coming down, please contact me at [email protected] and we'll set you up!

Or you can visit the web site to contact me at: http://zogprod.com

Thanks for your your participation!

-Chrissy, Zog Prod.

This year's event poster:

[​IMG]

2. Always a great time and will be there again this year. Can't wait and thank you for putting this on every year.

3. Mike

Mike

Well A-LO-HA!

I reckon I'll be there. Might even do some twistin' and stompin'.

4. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I can probably do that one! Might even be able to con my female of the species into it too...Any body up for seeing Judy get good and drunk again?!?!?

5. Zog

Zog

Mahalo, boys! You sure know how to help a girl out. We are pretty behind on our promo this year. Spread the word, if you can!

6. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

7. Zog

Zog

Just got word that scantily-clad mermaids and pinups are joining the fray. Just sayin'...

8. nailz

nailz
    from San Diego

Just saw Thee Swank Bastards in San Diego at Tiki Oasis room party. Love those guys, they blew it up!

9. Looking forward to it!!

10. Zog

Zog

Hey I was there Saturday night! I was behind the bar. What'd you think of the rooster?

11. bttt to help out