Register now to get rid of these ads!

1956 mooore door chevy!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 56boracho, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Buy 2 door quarters and doors for it! :)

2. 57peppershaker

57peppershaker

Congrats on your new purchase, cool.
    A 4 door 56 Chevy, is better than no 56 Chevy !

If it was mine, think I'd cop car it (but I'm in the UK) or go junior stock style.
    But whatever you do to it, enjoy it :D

3. redhumphries

redhumphries

when the stance is right everything else just seems to follow noone cares if it is a four door, do it the way you want it'll be cool

Attached Files:

• 100.JPG
      100.JPG
      File size:
      249.5 KB
      Views:
  4. 56boracho

56boracho
    from lot

5. Don´t even think about it - the four door hard top is a totally different car. Compare the roof and rear screen to what you have - it´s not even close.

6. I agree that it´d be tough to do a decent looking two tone with the 150 trim. I think if it were mine, I´d fit 210 trim and do the paint you really want. Have a search for some of the original colour schemes from 56. Who cares if it was a 150 originally?:)

7. voodoochili

voodoochili

your ride looks great...I've got a 56 150 two tone...scalloped the shit out of it, cracked lacquer and all...235 six's are the way!

8. snaptwo

snaptwo

Looks great to me,Woody ! Absolutly nothing wrong with a 4 door after all it IS a '56 chevy . Take your time and consider what mods. to make to suit you. Get it right mechanically and that will make it a great daily driver. I have a '56 sport sedan under restoration in Vegas as I type this,second I've owned plus a '55 150 sedan. Guess who got called on when we would head to So. Cal or Bakers field for the drags? If you need any help PM me , I live off W.Charleston and Rancho . Spence AKA snaptwo

9. Squablow

Squablow

How much and with what parts is this '56 Belair lowered? Looks just right, and my '56 210 is the same color scheme, Crokus yellow and Laurel green. I've been calling it butterscotch cream and baby shit green, my favorite color combo on these cars. I'd like to set mine up the same way.

10. snaptwo

snaptwo

Squablow, My '56 sport sedan is the same yellow and green , I hated it at first but it is unique , different but stock . As mine has all the original stuff including the motor and trans. I think I'll stick with it.

11. Irvan

Irvan

I love 6 cylinder 56 4 doors, wish I had one, very pretty car.

12. 2loud2old

2loud2old

Keep it white This is me in 1963 at Quaker city drag strip Salem ohio 1957 210 4 door! Run what you got!