Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where to get WWW Tires in Michigan, or just order from Hamb vendor/Vendor?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LoneWolfNoCLub, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Where do my fellow Michigander's get your Wide Whitewall Tires? Anywhere local in SE Michigan? Or do you usually order from a Hamb Vendor or other Vendor? My new Fleetline is in desperate need of some WWW's and caps, or spyder caps/rings, or chrome steelies with bullets, or SOMETHING........ ANYTHING but the hideous blackwall tires that are on it.... NOTE: I also plan to change the Furry shit that is on the door panels... The seats are not quite my cup of tea either, but they are brand new so theyre gonna hafta do for now. Maybe I will redo them this winter....

Thank You Very Much!

James

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also, I am all about the skirts.... My buddy likes it better without.... What do you think? I dont have a pic of it outside the garage without the skirts...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pics from the P/O....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I dunno about this interior, it is for sure getting some tuck n roll on the door panels and whatnot, and although gaudy, the seats are brand new..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. derbydad276

derbydad276

3. derbydad276

derbydad276

4. Griznant

Griznant

Can't help on the tires, but I think the skirts are a MUST!